Die folgenden Update Notizen beziehen sich auf alle Updates, Erweiterungen und HotFixes der Version 22 von Warframe. Teilweise können die Informationen hier auf Englisch oder Deutsch verfügbar sein. Je nach vorhandener Sprache steht vor jedem Forum Post entweder (deutsch) oder (englisch).
Das Wort Update kommt aus dem Englischen und bedeutet übersetzt Aktualisierung. Anders ausgedrückt heißt Update, etwas am momentanen Zustand zu ändern. Wenn etwas geupdated wurde, kann man auch sagen, es ist „up to date“, also auf dem neuesten Stand. Im EDV- bzw. IT- Bereich bezeichnet das Wort die Aktualisierung bzw. die neue oder fehlerfreie Version von Software oder Daten. Wenn sich ein Update auf den Bereich der Computersicherheit bezieht, wird es auch Security-Update genannt. Der Sinn von Updates besteht darin, ein Programm zu verbessern, indem die Funktionen erweitert werden, oder bestehende Sicherheitslücken zu schließen.
Von einem Hotfix ist die Rede, wenn eine Software vom Hersteller sehr schnell repariert werden soll. Daher auch die Namensgebung Hotfix. Übersetzt ins Deutsche bedeutet das hot = heiß und fix = reparieren. Sinn solcher so genannten Hotfix ist der, das schwere Fehler oder auch Sicherheitslücken schnellstmöglich behoben werden. Ein Hotfix bringt in der Regel deshalb auch keine erweiterten Funktionen für die Software. Er dient einzig und allein der Fehlerkorrektur.
Zu den Updateforen
|Closed Beta Updates:||Open Beta Updates:|
|Vanilla • 1 • 2 • 3 • 4• 5• 6||7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13 • 14 • 15 • 16 • 17 • 18 • 19 • 20 • 21 • 22 • 23|
Update Verlauf: Version 22
Da mit Update 22 und den Ebenen von Eidolon ein sehr großes Update kam, fiehlen (auch auf Grund der Open World Karte der Ebenen) die Nachbesserungen so Umfangreich aus, das ich hier auf eine Tabelle anstelle des üblichen Inhaltverzeichnisses zurückgreife.
|Update 22.X||Hotfix 22.x.Y|
|22.0||22.0.1 • 22.0.2 • 22.0.3 • 22.0.4 • 22.0.5 • 22.0.6 • 188.8.131.52 • 22.0.7 • 22.0.8 • 22.0.9|
|22.1||184.108.40.206 • 22.1.1 • 22.1.2|
|22.2||22.2.1 • 22.2.2 • 22.2.3 • 22.2.4 • 22.2.5 • 220.127.116.11|
|22.3||22.3.1 • 22.3.2 • 22.3.3 • 22.3.4 • 22.3.5|
|22.5||18.104.22.168 • 22.5.1|
|22.6||22.214.171.124 • 22.6.1|
|22.8||22.8.1 • 22.8.2 • 22.8.3 • 22.8.4|
|22.10||22.10.1 • 22.10.2 • 22.10.3|
|22.11||22.11.1 • 22.11.2|
|22.12||22.12.1 • 22.12.2 • 22.12.3 • 22.12.4 • 22.12.5|
|22.13||22.13.1 • 22.13.2 • 22.13.3 • 22.13.4|
|22.14||22.14.1 • 22.14.2|
|22.16||22.16.1 • 22.16.2 • 22.16.3 • 22.16.4 • 22.16.5 • 126.96.36.199|
|22.17||188.8.131.52 • 22.17.2 • 22.17.3 • 22.17.4|
|22.18||22.18.1 • 22.18.2 • 22.18.3 • 22.18.4 • 22.18.5 • 22.18.6 • 22.18.7 • 22.18.8|
|22.20||22.20.1 • 22.20.2 • 22.20.3 • 22.20.4 • 22.20.5 • 22.20.6 • 22.20.7 • 22.20.8 • 184.108.40.206 • 22.20.9 • 220.127.116.11 • 18.104.22.168|
|Insgesamt 102 Updates/Fixes|
Update: 22.8.4 HotFix
11. Januar, 2018 (englisch) Forum Post
- Fixed upgraded Pet Incubator Segment not putting Pets in Stasis automatically when they're about to die.
- Please note that we are running a ‘Resurrection Script’ to bring the recently deceased pets back to life.
We will let you know when this script has been completed.Script has finished - please relog to receive your unintentionally deceased pet.
- Please note that we are running a ‘Resurrection Script’ to bring the recently deceased pets back to life.
- Fixed a progstop in The War Within quest caused by Transference being broken for players playing through for the first time.
- Fixed a progstop in Vor’s Prize where the Arsenal Segment wouldn’t install.
- Fixed the Tusk Command Dargyn sometimes refusing to spawn in assassinate missions and preventing you from completing the Bounty.
- Fixed a bug when Transferring back to Rhino and casting Iron Skin that would break the Iron Skin HUD element.
- Fixed Vauban's Shred and Concuss mines not triggering on ragdolls (e.g. when thrown into Vortex).
- Fixed Operators not being able to instantly Void Dash via crouch+jump in some cases, particularly when using a controller and trying to do crouch+jump simultaneously because crouch normally needs to be held on controllers to enter Void Mode. Crouch still needs to be tapped to roll and held to Void Mode, but you can now crouch+jump together to instantly Void Dash instead of having to wait for crouch to work.
- Fixed Operator Focus Stances causing strange framing of Operator transmissions.
- Fixed Lua Defense marker not following the Defense Target after it falls through the floor.
- Fixed weapons with an Area of Effect (Steel Meridian Justice) breaking buttons in the Lua Speed Test.
- Fixed Grineer suddenly gaining super leg strength and jumping 20 meters as seen here.
- Fixed the Sonicor holster remaining visible when your Warframe is invisible.
- Fixed weapon firing sounds of Latron (and probably others) from not consistently being filtered when Loki’s Invisibility is active.
- Fixed some Noggles being motionless in their diorama.
Update: 22.8.3 HotFix
11. Januar, 2018 (englisch) Forum Post
We’re back with another Quality of Life Hotfix for 2018!
As stated in Hotfix 22.8.2, we’re working our way towards refining content such as Khora, Damage 2.5, and more. You can expect news about TennoGen Round 11 and more this Friday on Devstream #104!
Objective Text Changes:
- Changed Vault timer UI text in Spy missions to flash red instead of grey and added /!\ warning icon like in Interception missions.
- Tweaked Plains Bounty objective text to make hierarchy and relatedness clearer by enlarging, bolding, and aligning with other objective text on the screen.
Boss Reward Location Changes:
- In an effort to balance the acquisition of Warframes, we’ve shifted some boss drop locations:
- Excalibur from Pluto to Mars - meaning Lieutenant Lech Kril now possess Excalibur parts
- Frost from Mars to Ceres - meaning Lieutenant Lech Kril/Captain Vor now possess Frost parts
- Trinity from Ceres to Pluto - meaning Ambulas now possess Trinity parts
- You can now replay the Apostasy Prologue quest in your Codex! (Not that my body is ready for those feels AGAIN)
- You can now properly waypoint dropped weapon parts/Blueprints.
- More than doubled the size of the Cetus Wisp pickup radius. This will allow you to obtain the Cetus Wisp from further away instead of needing to be right on top of it.
- Reduced Vay Hek's zap Magnetic Status to not drain Energy completely.
- Zaw strike Plague Kripath now uses the default Rapier holster position when used with a one handed Zaw Grip.
- Itzal Penumbra now turns off sprint toggle so you don't immediately cancel out of the cloak when using it.
- Plains of Eidolon Sorties are now a string of 3 encounters that must be completed in order to finish the mission.
- Items claimed while in the foundry's "In Progress" tab will now stay in the tab until the tab is changed so you can choose to build it again right after.
- Made improvements towards the dynamic sky in the Plains to reduce sun lens flare popping.
- Improvements towards enemy navigation throughout the Corpus Ice Planet Defense tileset.
- Replaced the Jupiter-Saturn Junction requirement of ‘defeat the Raptor on Europa’ with ‘complete Baal on Europa’. This is due to the *Raptor’s boss fight getting increasingly difficult after his re-work, which created frustration for newer players attempting to unlock the Junction.
- Tweaked the brightness/visibility of Frost’s Snow Globe in the Plains at night.
- When browsing Warframes/weapons to equip, you will now see the equipped Skin displayed on the Warframe/weapon icon instead of the default icon.
- Optimized away about 250KB of code spread throughout the whole game (over 1% savings!)
- Fixes towards squads getting separated when enroute to the Plains. This resulted in some players successfully loading into the Plains and some remaining stuck in the hallway perpetually loading.
- Fixed not switching Cetus instances when accepting an invitation from another player in a different instance.
- Fixed being left behind in Cetus if you joined a Host the moment they ran into the hallway and saw the loading spinner icon.
- Fixed an issue where players who joined a session after the host returned to Cetus from the Plains could receive different rewards than the Host if they subsequently did Bounties together.
- Fixed Konzu Bounty board not auto-refreshing a minute after current batch expires.
- Fixed Bounties not consistently being marked as "completed" on Bounty board after finishing them.
- Fixed Gara's Splinter Storm not dealing damage while invisible (Shade, Huras, Octavia etc).
- Fixed Blade Storm making Ash unarmed when it ends if he activates it while holding a Scanner.
- Fixed Ash’s Blade Storm not removing the temporary melee weapon given to Ash if the only weapon he has is a Speargun (Javlok, Scourge, etc) and he's currently thrown the Speargun out when activating Blade Storm.
- Fixed being able to reach inaccessible areas (and becoming trapped) in the Jordas Verdict stage 2 tileset.
- Fixed Shred decreasing Vauban's armour instead of the enemies'.
- Fixed the Telos Boltace Stormpath ability not working with the Maruta Tonfa Skin equipped.
- Fixed Eidolon Vomvalyst Lure tether not appearing on Clients.
- Fixed Equinox Pacify & Provoke radial FX not being cleaned up on deactivation when on low particle system quality.
- Fixed Chroma’s Effigy Wing pelt using the default Skin when equipped with the Chroma Vojnik Skin.
- Fixed some Decorations not being removed from the Vignette area when switching Vignettes.
- Fixed Tactical Reload Mod not working on the Quartakk as a Client.
- Fixed Cetus Wisps being updated while the game was paused -- this could lead to them escaping while you answered the phone.
- Fixed Mirage Prime’s Hall of Mirror clones using some of the default Mirage texture on their bodies.
- Fixed the Mandachord Reload button not reloading the song and preventing any audio from the notes.
- Fixed the Host being forced to freeze when playing the ‘burrowing Ascaris’ moment, while the Client actually playing the tutorial is not, resulting in the player being frozen in midair.
- Fixed the Cetus gate during a Sortie in the Plains not being blocked for Clients (who could simply return to Cetus for free victory).
- Fixed Infested Crawlers standing upright when being stunned. This occurs when they are being affected by Elemental damage (fire/electricity) or knocked on their backs.
- Fixed Client not seeing certain Decorations when boarding another Orbiter.
- Fixed Client seeing incorrect Orbiter Energy color when boarding another Orbiter.
- Fixed Rhino’s Roar buff VFX not appearing on the helmets of Client players when viewed by Client players. The host sees the VFX on all parts for all players.
- Fixed not being able to Melee again upon throwing the Sigma & Octanis shield while using Exalted Blade on Excalibur, until you deactivate and reactivate the power.
- Fixed the Sigma & Octantis not having any Elemental FX or Energy trails.
- Fixed Nezha not throwing his Blazing Chakram off his back when the Nezha Devine or Yaksha Skin is equipped.
- Fixed the Companion HUD bleedout timer pausing after using Transference.
- Fixed items placed in the Vignette and then moved outside the Vignette getting removed upon changing the Vignette.
- Fixed some enemy navigation issues in Uranus Defense tilesets.
- Fixed some enemy navigation and cover issues in the Grineer Shipyard Interception tilesets.
- Fixed the Defense cryopod target popping in and out of the cryopod when standing on top of it.
- Fixed not being able to rotate small Orbiter Decorations correctly.
- Fixed energy trail FX on Palatine hammer Skin being positioned wrong when equipped on several weapons.
- Fixed intermediate area markers displaying as an area marker instead of an icon when near the objective/extraction.
- Fixed waypoint markers remaining visible in Cetus after that player has left.
- Fixes towards Warframe abilities used by any NPCs sometimes not functioning properly.
- Fixed Mesa's Regulators not receiving pistol upgrades for missions where you start in Archwing (Uranus).
- Fixed Mesa’s Peacemaker guns remaining visible after using Peacemaker if the user is equipped with the Mesa Devil Ranger skin.
- Fixed remote players hearing 3 shot sounds instead of 2 per Mesa Peacemaker fire.
- Fixed Hive sometimes not becoming vulnerable after destroying nodes.
- Fixed Specter abilities sometimes not working.
- Fixed the 750 Daily Tribute rewarding you 3 Exilus Adapters instead of the intended 1.
- Fixed a grammatical error in Teshin’s Inbox message after completing The War Within quest.
- Fixed the Operator Amp flickering in and out of the folded position when previewing/selecting new colors for the Amp in Operator customization screen.
- Fixed Clients not gaining Amp Brace bonuses.
- Fixed the UI not identifying the Juttni/Clapkra Brace recharge delay reduction/energy increase respectively.
- Fixed being able to fire the Granmu Prism faster than intended by using Void Blast cancels.
- Fixed female Operators having distorted faces, particularly when applying Focus-specific Animation Stances.
- Fixed alt-fire short circuiting reload loops. This was specifically happening with the Corinth.
- Fixed static indicators on the ability UI not being updated when Transferring from Warframe to Operator and then back to Warframe.
- Fixed chat pings for people with 'special' names when they're mentioned in another channel.
- Fixed Oberon’s Hallowed Ground FX to flicker at certain angles.
- Fixed the Clan tier not increasing if the current max size of the alliance, including your Clan, plus the new Clan size, was over the max.
- Fixed Client Gear item cooldowns not saving if a Host migration occured.
- Fixed some flickering windows in the Uranus tileset.
- Fixed a loss of functionality when placing and attempting to change the Glyph Display from default on your Orbiter.
- Fixed a script error when loading the Operator customization screen with a controller.
- Fixed a script error when selecting/deselecting fish rapidly at Fisher Hai-Luk.
- Fixed a script error that caused the Arsenal UI to break after returning to Cetus.
- Fixed a script error when Mining in the Plains.
- Fixed a script crash that would occur when trying to Mod your Melee weapon in the Simulacrum Arsenal while Excalibur’s Exalted Blade is active.
- Fixed not returning to the Relay outside of the Simulacrum when leaving it.
- Fixed a script error that occurred after completing missions.
Update: 22.8.2 HotFix
4. Januar, 2018 (englisch) Forum Post
We’re back in the Warframe saddle for the first Hotfix of 2018!
The team is still very focused on our 2018 proposals mentioned in the Early 2018 Roadmap (Khora, Damage 2.5, new Teralyst variants, etc). Stay tuned for an updated Dev Workshop post and more about these upcoming changes.
For today, our main goals for this Hotfix were improvements towards Cetus>Plains matchmaking, and War Within quest progression stopping issues. With these major issues tackled, it’s all hands on deck for some juicy Warframe additions/changes!
- Increased the size while wielded.
- Added 0.5m Punch Through.
- Added Ragdoll on Death.
- Made improvements towards correctly loading into the same Cetus Instance with your squad. This was resulting in perpetually attempting to load into the Plains upon which the doors never opened.
- Reduced the number of Codex scans required for the Ghoul Target, Rictus Alpha, Auger Alpha, and Expired Deserter to 3.
- Improved navigation and pathing behavior of Dropships in the Plains.
- Air Support Turrets spawned by the Host (as well as Turrets spawned by Clients prior to previous migrations) will now be destroyed when a Host migration occurs. This fixes Air Support Turrets lingering after a Host migration which resulted in being able to spawn more than 1 at a time.
- Removed placeholder items from Hok’s daily Zaw special.
- Removed a weird marker from Teshin in the first stage of The War Within quest.
- Removed the Magazine value from the Gunsen Mod section in the Arsenal.
- Gave the Sonicor a bit of ‘oomph’ back by tweaking the ragdoll force to allow a more horizontal ragdoll as opposed to ragdolling in place. Does this bring it back to its skyrocketing ways? No. But now it has an appropriate amount of ‘oomph’ that doesn’t send you across the map to collect your dropped goodies.
- Fixed not being able to progress in The War Within quest due to Void Dash not hitting certain enemies if you had Surging Dash equipped on your Warframe as per.
- Fixed not being able to damage the Grineer Queen for a few seconds until she quits her yappin’ in The War Within quest. The War Within speedrunners rejoice for precious seconds are SAVED!!
- Fixed Nidus’ Ravenous not working when Particle Quality is set to low.
- Fixed objective markers remaining after destroying the corresponding vents in the Raptor boss fight. This also brings a potential fix for the objective vent being incorrect if a Host migration occured.
- Fixed Ghoul Lore Fragments not being awarded as a Bounty reward if you didn't have any Lore Fragments at all (that includes Cephalon Fragments, Thousand-Year Fish, etc).
- Fixed Maim not damaging enemies if there are many enemies in its radius.
- Fixed for Orbiter Decorations "disappearing" if moved from a room into an empty room.
- Fixed missing dropped Mods listed when viewing Acolytes in the Codex.
- Fixed the Hydraulus being invisible in some missions during Octavia's Anthem quest.
- Fixed using Alt Fire key to detonate Zenith disc when both discs of Zenistar and Zenith weapon has been launched resulting in the detonation removing the HUD icon for Zenistar disc.
- Fixed rare bugs where textures were missing in cases like the Arsenal.
- Fixed a teleport triggering Transferring from your Warframe into the Operator only section inside Harrow's temple.
- Fixed the Igaro Day of the Dead Syandana appearing offset when equipped on Excalibur, Nyx, Nyx Nemesis Skin, or Nyx Prime.
- Fixed being able to select an Arsenal loadout you just deleted in the loadout selection popup.
- Fixed the Gunsen spin attack sound and un-equip sound being audible for all players regardless of position.
- Fixed unwanted sounds playing on some Zaw parts when equipped.
- Fixed melee weapon hit sounds not being audible at certain times during combat.
- Fixed Nidus’ head appearing detached in his diorama.
- Fixed the Ghoul Devourer being stuck in a 2017 dab position in his Codex diorama.
- Fixed the Hunter Command Mod not allowing pets to use other scripted abilities they have equipped (such as Smeeta Charm).
- Fixed a few spots in the Plains where you could see underwater while fishing.
- Fixed Ember’s Vermillion Helmet flame FX lingering when using a sniper scope, Nosam Cutter, Codex Scanner or Synthesis Scanner.
- Fixed overlapping Radius values displaying on the Surging Dash description.
- Fixed a script error when casting Oberon’s Reckoning.
- Fixed a crash when changing loadouts in the Arsenal.
Update: 22.8.1 HotFix
22. Dezemeber, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post
- Declining an invite to Orbiter will now prevent additional invites for 15 seconds. Repeatedly declining invites will increase the 15 second duration. You’ll no longer receive stacks of invites from repeated requests.
- Fixed missing mesh on Vahd Greaves.
- Fixed lighting in Personal Quarters.
- Fixed Ballistica Prime not creating proper ‘Ghost’ on Charged Attack kill.
- Fixed operator not facing the right way when getting back in their chair after customization with a stance equipped.
- Fixed Operator air sliding back into their seat.
- Fixed a script error in Nidus' Larva that could prevent casting in some situations.
- Fixed ghoul assassinate not counting kills if it started at an area previously used by a ghoul exterminate.
- Fixed missing chat messages when people were kicked.
- Optimized memory use in the Orbiter to help reactionary 32-bit people.
- Fixed potential crash during host migration.
- Fixed Blade and Gun Stencil & updated Grineer Fury for Personal Quarters.
- Fixed only a single copy of a decoration being returned from a Vignette being returned if it contained multiples of the same type.
- Fixed Conclave being unplayable for clients.
- Fixed Personal Quarters using client’s favourite Warframe.
- Fixed client not seeing lure tethers connecting to Teralyst.
Update: 22.214.171.124 HotFix
21. Dezember, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post
- Reset Dynamic Resolution back to off by default because on some systems it seems to malfunction.
- Fixed chat tabs being all crammed together.
- Fixed collision in Personal Quarters.
- Fixed scrolling in the Somachord
- Fixed using Gunsen's default attacks when using it without a stance.
- Fixed bounties sometimes losing track of which encounter is the active bounty stage during migration.
- Fixed Ghoul Extermination Bounty not showing complete screen after host migration.
- Fixed error in Orbiter decoration limit check when buying or gifting a bundle.
- Fixed Plains water at night permanently reducing Shields.
- Removed some incomplete Zaw tips that had shown up in the Codex.
- Fixed some session problems when joining squads roaming the Plains.
- Fixed several popular crashes.
Update: 22.8.0 Update
21. Dezember, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post - Ghoul Purge Bounties
4 New Bounties: Ghoul Purge!
Ghoul threats have arrived! These recurring bounties feature the Ghoul monstrosities. Help defend Cetus and destroy the Ghouls.... but their destruction may not be permanent! Expect the Ghouls to re-emerge regularly.
Ghoul Purge will introduce these new Grineer Ghoul Enemies and Variants:
Known colloquially as the 'drill sergeant', the Augur is fast-grown into its enhancements. As with all Ghouls, no regard is given to the proper development of its higher functions. Cantilevered leg augments propel the unit toward the fray at speed, while over- and under-mounted extendable drill carriages magnify both reach and penetrating power.
GHOUL AUGER ALPHA
Whether through aberrant cognition or sheer brutality one specimen always moves to the front of each pack. It is from this individual that the other units take their lead.
Vay Hek's personal favorite, the Devourer is a maximal terror unit. Draped in shreds of the diapause bag that birthed it, this gap-mawed monstrosity barrels toward prey with furious intensity. Wrist-mounted hooks are welded to elbow joints and hyperpowered by a myotechnological winch system for maximum impact-and-pull.
The Expired are Ghouls who have succumbed to malnutrition or environmental poisoning during the early stages of development. Their backup nervous systems continue to drive them forward, however, making them ideal suicide troops.
GHOUL EXPIRED DESERTER
Why this emaciated monstrosity chose to abandon its pack remains to be seen.
So named for its terrifying leer, the Rictus (AKA 'the Sawman') lives to divide and conquer its foes - literally.
GHOUL RICTUS ALPHA This specimen shows evidence of advanced cognitive abilities and greater, if rudimentary, situational analysis. Cold blooded and ruthless, t is easy to see how this specimen led its pack so ably.
New Tenno Weapons:
Deliver a massive punch with each blast of this shotgun, or launch a round that explodes mid-air knocking down nearby enemies. Find this weapon or its Blueprint in the Market today!
Lacerate attackers with two razor sharp warfans. Find this weapon or its Blueprint in the Market or Tenno Research lab today!
Fans: Slicing Feathers! Twirling acrobatic slashes with a refined touch!
New Grineer Weapons:
Annihilate targets with four simultaneous shots from this high-caliber Grineer rifle. Find this weapon in the Market or from Ghoul Bounty rewards today!
Inflict rapid-fire bursts of pain with this Grineer submachine gun. Find this weapon in the Market or from Ghoul Bounty rewards today!
New Grineer Cosmetics:
Victory over the Grineer, draped across your shoulders.
MAGGOR ARMOR BUNDLE
Grineer plate, trophies from battle on the Plains of Eidolon.
New Grineer Bundle:
MAGGOR ASSAULT PACK
Make a devastating entrance with the Maggor Assault Pack. Includes the Quartakk quad-barrelled assault rifle and hard-hitting Stubba submachinegun, with matching Maggor armor and syandana.
Invite Players to Your Orbiter!
Warframe’s shared-world experience now expands to your Orbiter with the option to invite your friends to come aboard! Players have been requesting this feature ever since we introduced the Landing Crafts back in Update 14. If you played back then, you’ll remember cabin space was very limited, but it has expanded over the years. To make room for your squad, we’re expanding your Orbiter further by adding the new Personal Quarters!
To receive the new Personal Quarters Segment Blueprint, you must complete The War Within. Players who have already completed the quest will receive the Blueprint automatically in their inbox.
Customize your Personal Quarters!
Vignettes: Choose the centerpiece of your Personal Quarters from the following 8 Vignettes. Each Vignette adds its own ambiance and flare to your space.
- Earth Vignette
- Aquarium Vignette
- Cephalon Vignette
- Europa Vignette
- Eidolon Vignette
- Mars Vignette
- Kuva Fortress Vignette
Purchase Vignettes individually from the selection list, or all of them from the “Vignette Bundle” located in the Market.
Stencils: Add some color and theme your Quarters’ walls with Stencils!
- Corpus Stencil
- Grineer Queens Stencil
- Grineer Stencil
- Ostron Stencil
- Tenno Stencil
Purchase Stencils individually from the selection list or from the Market.
Aquarium: Bring home the fish you’ve caught from the Plains with your own Aquarium! Simply select “Customize Quarters” to pick the tank you want to house fish from your inventory. Fish will be removed from your inventory, but can be retrieved at any time from your tanks.
Warframe Display: Put your Warframe on display! Choose from your loadouts to showcase your best look in full scale.
Somachord: Add ambiance to your Orbiter with the Somachord! Unlock songs by locating and scanning Somachord Tones scattered throughout the Solar System. Find them all to complete songs!
Increased Decoration Capacity: To accommodate all the new decorations coming in Update 23, capacity has been split into 4 different areas (Transference Room, Helminth Infirmary, Personal Quarters, and everything in between) with a capacity of 1200 EACH to hold all your ship’s flair.
And since we know some of you really enjoy personalizing your Orbiter, we will be overhauling decoration placement to be more streamlined in 2018! These currently unreleased changes (discussed in Devstream #103) will include grid snapping, placing floating decorations, and much more!
New Orbiter Decorations!
Warframe Articula: Posable scale models of your favorite Warframes are here! To place, open your decoration tool and select “Warframe Articula”. Once you’ve found the perfect spot, customize by selecting from your existing loadouts, choosing a pose from the “Warframe Gun Pose Set”, and swapping weapons! Due to their complexity, Articula take more Capacity than most decorations so placement will be limited. For example, you won’t be able to place a large number of Articula like you can with Noggles.
Trees, Planters and more! Explore a new line of decorations including some plants and decorative toys for your Companions!
New Operator Animation Sets!
There is a new Operator customization option available: School specific animations! Zenurik, Naramon, Unairu, Madurai, and Vazarin have their own set of idle animations. These are freely for the school of your choice. If you unlock each school, each set becomes available for your operator!
Captura improvements: Archwing & DoF!
- Archwing can now be deployed in Captura!
- Added a Depth of Field toggle in Captura! As opposed to the current Depth of Field slider, the toggle will completely turn it on or off.
A note on intent with announced Changes
As noted in our 2017/2018 Roadmap.
We are not shipping Damage 2.5 changes simply because we'd have less than a day to Hotfix issues. This applies to Volt changes too. We do not want to ship something that we are unable to Hotfix for more than a week.
We have plans to make 2018 kickoff with long overdue reviews. Enjoy your holidays with some new gear and more while we enjoy ours, and we'll return in 2018 well rested and ready to rock!
- Fixed a timing issue where Konzu's Bounties would not refresh properly.
- Fixed an issue where the HUD wouldn't update when accepting bounties.
- Fixed an issue where the 'Bounty Accepted' transmission wouldn't play when taking on a new Bounty.
- Fixed an issue where you'd have to leave Cetus and return to see a new Day's bounties.
- Fragments in your Codex are now categorized based on their origin (Cephalon, Cetus, Gara, and Ghouls).
- You can now replay Bounties for Standing!
- You can now use Emotes in your Orbiter! Deep bows all around.
- Mirage's Hall of Mirrors casting animation has been changed to match the style of the Mirage Prime trailer!
- Removed reticle animation when sprinting due to feedback.
- Improved sound ambience and performance on a Grineer Settlement tileset door.
- The body tendrils on Nezha’s Yaksha Tennogen Skin is now tintable and will take tints from the tertiary slot.
- Lieutenant Lech Kril changes:
- Lech Kril will now prioritize using his ice abilities instead of melee when he can.
- Upon destroying Lech Kril's backpack, his ice abilities will have their cooldowns reset to reduce time spent waiting around.
- Changed Lech Kril's Ice Wave ability so that it doesn’t halt the fight when players are meleeing him.
- Added FX to Lech Kril's weakspot that changes tint based on how much damage his backpack has taken to help make the objective clearer to new player.
- Very slightly tweaked hitbox location for backpack to try and achieve more consistent damage.
- When Decorating your Dojo, your selected Decoration will now be deselected if you type into the search bar and the Decoration in question does not appear on the results page. This should help prevent players accidentally building the wrong item!
- Ambulas is now immune to Viral Damage. This will fix issues where Ambulas becomes unhackable.
- Fixed Nova being able to Worm Hole her way out of the Kuva Fortress tileset on Dakata.
- Fixed Operator Vahd Greaves overlapping with other styles of Operator suit causing it to clip.
- Fixed Sentient Cores disappearing if they are on the ground and another player joins the session.
- Attempt to fix a progress stopper in Sealab Sabotage when killing Tyl Regor’s Project specimen before it steps off the platform.
- Fixed Client Zaw stats only showing Strike stats in the Simulacrum Arsenal instead of all components.
- Fixed Punch-Through projectiles hitting multiple times against Drones/Ships.
- Fixed a Rampart spawning inside of a wall in the Grineer Shipyard tileset.
- Fixed Mirage Prime’s Eclipse applying only the basic textures.
- Fixed Tusk Dargyn hovering above its target instead of flying around.
- Fixed Ferrox primary projectiles sometimes not appearing when in Limbo's Cataclysm and Stasis.
- Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors clones not playing the proper idles if an idle set is equipped.
- Fixed Mirage’s Hall of Mirrors clones inheriting customizations they shouldn't have in Conclave.
- Potential fix for Bounties overlapping in the UI when talking to Konzu.
- Fixed crash related to fighting Teralsyt.
- Fixed Clients disconnecting from host when trying to load into a Captura or Simulacrum session at the same time as the host.
- Fixed inaccurate and broken mini-map in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed animation issue when charging an arrow immediately after firing a shot using Bows.
- Fixed mods like Quick Return and Power Throw not applying when dual wielding a throwing melee weapon.
- Fixed missing textures on Diriga during the purge sequence of The War Within.
- Fixed Survival UI for clients changing between two languages if their selected language is different than the host’s.
- Fixed Tusk Heavy Gunner using the incorrect textures.
- Fixed Reactant counters not showing properly for Squadmates if the Operator is out.
- Fixed various rocks in Cetus being unaffected by Rain.
- Fixed the Glaive consistently circling around the player. Sorry we know it was cool but not intended!
- Fixed an issue with the Varykor Sydon's Radial Blind looping its animation.
- Fixed an issue with Octavia customizations being overridden.
- Fixed an issue with Equinox's night form not playing nice with Archwing customization colours.
Update: 22.7.0 Update
Mirage Prime: Dazzle the opposition with this golden master of illusion and mayhem with increased Shield and Armor!
Deliver a golden knockout with these prime melee weapons.
Gilded rails adorn these two vicious bolt-launching pistols.
Bring the golden illusionist to life with Mirage Prime Access: 
Saryn Prime, Nikana Prime and Spira Prime have entered the Prime Vault, and their Relics are no longer be obtainable in the game.
*If you already wield the power of these Primes or if you already hold Relics in your inventory that house these Primes, they will remain in your inventory.
As a result of Saryn Prime, Nikana Prime, and Spira Prime entering the Prime Vault, the following Syndicate sacrifices have been swapped:
Arbiters of Hexis:
Saryn Prime Neuroptics swapped to Nekros Prime Neuroptics Spira Prime Blade swapped to Cernos Prime Lower Limb
Nikana Prime Blade swapped to Venka Prime Gauntlet
Saryn Prime Chassis swapped to Banshee Prime Chassis
Steel Meridian:Saryn Prime Neuroptics swapped to Nekros Prime Neuroptics Änderungen:
- You can now swap to your primary weapon while holding Volt's Electric Shield, doing this will drop the Electric Shield. You can drop the Electric Shield as before to avoid switching to another weapon.
- Fixed being stuck in an unmovable state when attempting to return to Archwing during The War Within asteroid field phase.
- Fixed Naramon Disarming Blast breaking several boss fights as reported here.
- Fixed enemies never really ever attacking Octavia’s Mallet while following it.
- Fixed Clients not getting the combo bonus damage boost from Octavia’s Mallet when combined with Resonator.
- Fixed "Required In Vault" Dojo decorations not showing up in the list of placeable decorations.
- Fixed the Syndicate Medallion/Sentient Core redemption UI allowing you to redeem a decimal value. Medallions/Cores were never actually redeemed as this was purely a UI issue.
- Fixed disabling dynamic resolution not restoring the scale back to 100% for Temporal Anti-aliasing Jitter.
- Fixed "Abandoning Objective" text staying on screen if you blow by the objective in Sky Archwing in the Plains.
- Fixed missing Operator VO and subtitles during The War Within cinematics.
- Fixed a loss of functionality when attempting to purchase a Kubrow Egg from Darvo.
- Fixed crates spawning out of reach in the Orokin Derelict.
- Fixed sounds not playing properly when firing the Baza.
- Fixed a texture gap on the floor of the Grineer Forest tileset.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to dissolve a “new” Mod for Endo.
- Fixed a script error when casting Ivara’s Prowl ability.
- Fixed the Combo list of a Modded melee weapon not showing up in the Conclave Arsenal.
- Fixed Daily/Weekly Conclave Challenges not completeing or tracking your progress as reported here.
Update: 22.6.1 HotFix
8. Dezember, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post
- The Seismic Wave mod now drops from Bailiffs and Tusk Reavers.
- Adjusted the audio gain for rain the the Plains, and improved the ability to hear fishing and mining laser audio more clearly when it's raining.
- Very slightly reduced the shadow from the eyelashes on Operators.
- In last night’s hotfix 126.96.36.199, we disabled gifting so that we could work on a bug related to the inbox messages received when you’ve been gifted an item. We have fixed the issue in this hotfix, and have re-enabled gifting! Thank you for your patience.
- Fixed DirectX 10 and DirectX 11 causing update failures; we have reset the launcher settings for these options to defaults for you so if your system supports them it should automatically resume using the best driver available.
- Fixed UI bug that suggested you could increase Waybound capacity even if maxed, as per.
- Fixed Operator eyes pulsing out of sync.
- Fixed rolling breaking Ivara out of Prowl, as per.
- Fixed being unable to cast Trinity’s Energy Vampire on Linked enemies, as per.
- Fixed Mastery Rank 6 failing automatically at the start of the second round, as per.
- Fixed crash that could occur on recasting Gara’s Mass Vitrify if the ability was terminated before all the ring pieces could be created.
- Fixed Corrosive Status effect having no effect, as per.
- Fixed Riven mod failing to unveil if the inbox tried to open after the unveiling mission and is closed before it has a chance to open.
- Fixed missing description for the Lohrin Brace boosting critical and status chance introduced in Update 22.1.0.
- Fixed bug with Sabotage and Assault missions with “Defend the Object” in the Kuva Fortress that caused progress stoppers in The War Within.
- Fixed script error with Operator Transference.
- Fixed specific rare crash when walking up to the first gate to the Plains from Cetus.
- Fixed alarms instantly going off in the Rosaline, Uranus Spy mission.
- Fixed issues with rock assets clipping into other tiles in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed rare script error with Gara’s Mass Vitrify.
Update: 188.8.131.52 HotFix
7. Dezember, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post
- PoE Captura scene is now tradeable!
- Fixed much older accounts not being able to login.
- Fixed nasty crash.
- Fixed missing polarity on Ammo Case as per.
- Fixed the Argonak’s highlight not using custom colors.
- Fixed some Kuva-related sounds not playing for clients.
- Fixed broken “Change Loadout” on Solar Map as per.
- Fixed a script error with Bladestorm.
- Fixed wrong teleport volume on Hydron as per.
Update: 22.6.0 Update
7. Dezember, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post
We’re bringing you what we call a “mainline” update today. This is every fix and QoL change we have been working on since October in addition to content drops. 22.6.0 sets the stage for a bigger end of year Update that includes Khora and more! It’s important to note that sometimes mainline updates can be rocky since they have deep overhauls for optimization within. We will be actively watching for bugs and your feedback on the additions and changes below!
Dynamic Weather in the Plains of Eidolon!
The Plains of Eidolon now have changing weather patterns! This new dynamic weather system brings rain, lightning, rolling thunder, as well as fluctuating wind and cloud patterns. The Plains can shift from sunshine to rain (and vice versa) during the day and night, and rain will linger for a reasonable amount of time.
Jumping in puddles isn’t the only good thing about being out in the Plains during the rain! Take advantage of increased fish spawns and reduced visibility for the Grineer while it is raining.
A rain slider has also been added to the Plains of Eidolon Captura Scene. Adjust the slider from a light trickle to total downpour and capture your dramatic side!
Since the launch of Focus 2.0 in Update 22: Plains of Eidolon, you have shared your thoughts and suggestions on where we could improve on Operator gameplay as a whole. Focus 2.5 is a reflection of what we’ve learned through your experiences, and acts as a jumping-off point for future implementations that need more consideration before they reach you (daily cap removal for example).
Below you will find a breakdown of what has changed in Focus 2.5. If you would like to read more about our intent and motivation for these changes, and some of our future plans for Operator gameplay, head on over to “The Features of Focus 2.5” Dev Workshop thread.
First things first!
- The following have been refunded so that you may redistribute as you please:
- Focus points: Similar to the Focus 2.0, points invested into the 5 Focus Schools will be refunded back to their correlating School. For example, Zenurik Focus points will be refunded back into Zenurik for redistribution.
- Brilliant Eidolon Shards: Shards invested in waybounds have been returned as items, while shards that have been turned into Focus points have been refunded as points.
- Installed Lenses have not been affected, and will remain on your Warframes and weapons.
- The cost of Focus as a whole is now roughly half of what it was before, thanks to the the millions of Focus points saved on pool capacity and node cost reductions!
- Focus abilities have been tweaked to improve usability and to bring overall power levels of the five schools closer together.
Shared Pool Capacity:
We have added shared pool capacity! You can now upgrade your pool size using the points from any School you wish, which increases the maximum capacity for every school all at once.
You can increase pool capacity from your active tree. Simply select a School of choice as your “primary” and use its Focus points to increase the shared pool capacity.
The ability to increase capacity from within the tree itself still exists, but these points will contribute to the shared pool instead.
The costs of unlocking nodes across all trees have, on average, been reduced by almost 30%. The table below compares what a 5 rank passive node (like Zenurik’s Energy Pulse) costs before and after these changes:
Focus School ability changes:
- Void Singularity’s pull speed has been doubled.
- Lightning Dash now costs 10 energy per cast.
- Guardian Blast now grants 160 shields at max, up from 100.
- Protective Dash now grants 5s of immunity at max, up from 2s.
- Void Spines now reflects 100% damage at max, up from 25%.
- Stone Skin now adds flat armor, 60 for both Warframe and Operator at max.
- Void Strike now continues accumulating damage boosts over multiple uses of void mode, each rank adds additional attacks up to a max of 8.
- Blazing Dash now stuns enemies instead of ragdolling.
We are excited to see how you feel about these changes, and will be collecting your feedback on Focus 2.5 changes in the dev workshop we posted earlier this week.
Incursions in Plains of Eidolon Caves:
The following Incursions can now occur in Caves scattered around the Plains: Exterminate, Assassinate, and Cache Recovery. The objectives in these Incursions are the same as they are in the Plains, but there is now a chance for these to randomly take place in caves!
Bait, Dye, and Pharoma - Fixes, Changes and Additions:
The intent of the following changes is to make fishing a more harmonious experience for you and your squad! Until now, Bait, Dye, and Pharoma has only exclusively affected the player who used it. Moving forward, all squadmates will receive benefits from Bait or other fishing consumables in the Plains. The fish you see will still vary from player to player, however, the effects of these consumables will be shared across all members.
When making this change, we also reviewed how each of these consumables worked and tweaked them slightly for the sake of consistency and balance:
- You can now throw Pharoma and Luminous Dye like Bait!*
- Dye, Pharoma and Bait now only work within a certain radius around its casting point. Any player fishing within the radius around this casting point will benefit from its effects.
* In order for Luminous Dye and Pharoma to work within this system, they are now thrown like bait. They float in the water and affect all fish in the same body of water within a certain radius. This way you can cast out the Dye in one place, and all players will see the fish get highlighted as they swim near it. Multiple Dyes can be used at once, if you want to affect a larger section of the water.
Finally, we made the following changes and fixes to fishing:
- Added custom Bait throwing animation.
- Active Bait will no longer be destroyed by fish.
- Reduced fish escape speed when spooked.
- Fixes towards fish swimming through terrain.
- Fixed rare case where fishing Bait would not float properly.
- Fixes towards Bait being destroyed if thrown into shallow ponds where the bait would hit the bottom before floating to the surface.
- Fixed clients being able to throw one more Bait than they actually have.
- Fixed an issue where some fish could swim in the air.
Gara Mass Vitrify Changes:
- Mass Vitrify is no longer invulnerable and now has sections that break off and explode as it absorbs incoming damage. The amount of damage absorbed scales with Power Strength and Armor. Explosion damage scales with Power Strength.
- Mass Vitrify no longer has a duration and remains until recast, destroyed from damage, or smashed with Shattered Lash.
Gara is still relatively new as far as Warframes are concerned but since her release, we’ve found (and many players have found) that an invulnerable and almost impenetrable barrier doesn’t allow for a very engaging gameplay experience. We know that other Warframes also have Powers with similar issues, but adding a shattering component to Mass Vitrify is a change we could easily implement that is consistent with Gara’s glass theme while also making Mass Vitrify more interactive.
With these new changes, we can tweak the absorption and explosion values as necessary to make sure Mass Vitrify is both fun and effective. Please keep your feedback constructive and let us know what you think after you’ve had a chance to test these new changes.
- Reduced Electric Shield’s Energy Cost per meter to 1 Energy per 4 meters (down from 1 per 1 meter)
We previously announced changes to Discharge in this thread. But after further testing, we found that the changes were a lot more powerful than anticipated (we’ve included a video below). As a result, Discharge has not been changed yet. We will continue to work on Discharge improvements before releasing them in a future update. Sorry for getting anyone excited prematurely for Discharge! We appreciate your patience.
- Reticle will turn blue when targeting allies and red when targeting enemies.
- Reticle will show different states for hip, aim and sprint.
- Context actions will dim when aiming while they are active.
Objective UI & UX Improvements:
- All non-endless Solar Map and quest missions now display short objective instructions for each stage with a matching marker icon in the UI, similar to those displayed on the Plains.. Some endless missions also have new objective text.
- Simplified and cleaned up any existing objective UI's general alignment, ordering and spacing to make it more readable.
- Reworded language in some existing missions’ objective UI for clarity, and added more appropriate text to some timers instead of the generic 'Time'.
- Fixed many small consistency issues and bugs with objective markers and replaced some existing mission markers with area markers where appropriate.
- Added area markers to Hive missions to cover highlight areas where the destroyable tumor nodes spawned around each hive.
- During long dialog stages in quests, there will now always be an area marker so that players don't get confused about where they should be.
- Changed timer description in Rescue missions to “Time Limit” instead of “Time Left”.
- In-world markers for Incursion/Bounty objectives locations will no longer disappear for others when someone reaches it first - it will persist for players who aren't in the area yet.
- In-world markers for Incursion/Bounty objectives will reappear if you leave the objective area.
- The countdown timer when leaving the perimeters of an objective in the Plains has moved to a more visible spot in the UI. It also states that you are “abandoning objective”.
- Changed the marker for downed Capture targets from red to a yellow objective marker - this will make it clearer to players that they need to use the context action instead of continuing to damage the target.
- Objective timers are now greyed out when paused.
- 'Get to extraction' objective appears on the UI when extraction is enabled (excludes missions where extraction is optional).
- Extraction Timer text changed from 'Time:' to 'Extracting In:' so it can't be confused with other active timers.
- Some missions with large extraction zones like landing pads now use a green area extraction marker. Adjusted some extraction zones so that they fill the whole landing pad and marker area, instead of half of a landing pad.
- Removed panels from Corpus doors which never did anything to avoid new player confusion because they would light up during lockdowns.
- Fixed missing markers on Corpus co-op doors.
- The Rescue Target in the Plains now has a HUD health indicator located under your mini-map.
- Fixed objective waypoint not disappearing after successfully destroying the Reactor in Sabotage missions.
- Fixed Bounty waypoint directing players to extraction when Archwing is immediately deployed upon entering the Plains.
- Fixed objective waypoint not disappearing after successfully taking the Vessel from the tomb in the last mission of the Sands of Inaros Quest.
- Fixed some Markers being stuck in the at origin on the minimap.
- Fixed unlocked icon appearing very dimly on Grineer doors.
- Added Zaw Strikes and Amps to the Equipment tab on player Profiles. Zaw and Amp Mastery gain also is now tracked!
- Added resistance, armor type, and health type information to the Eidolon Vomvalyst’s Codex entry.
- Added 750 Day Daily Tribute Reward, the “Guiding Rose Cache”. This Cache includes:
- Guiding Rose Glyph
- Exilus Adapter
- 3 Day Affinity Booster
- Added a “Sale Manifest” window when selling your Mods for Credits or dissolving them for Endo. The window will provide information on the sale for you to review before you confirm or cancel.
- Made performance and memory optimizations to the Plains of Eidolon and other tilesets. If you were experiencing crashes before, we hope that these changes will be the fix!
- The Corpus Gas City and Grineer Settlement tilesets have received an audio remaster! We revised the sounds in these tiles and used updated engine tech so that certain ambient sounds are more noticeable and clear. The remaster adds more character and personality to the audio and will also make enemies easier to pick out.
- Time between Incursions will increase if you let an Incursion alert expire. The Lotus can take a hint!
- A single Vomvalyst in its energy-form near multiple Lures will now only feed a charge to a single Lure. However, to improve overall survivability of the Lures, we have changed Eidolon Lures to always spawn at level 30 regardless of Bounty level or distance from the gate.
- Hunter Command Mod change: your Companion will now focus on an enemy for a set duration when they are first slash proc’d by you. While focused on a target, they will ignore any other newly proc’d enemies and will go back to their default behavior after the duration expires.
- Operators and Ostron Vendors in Cetus have had their eyes beautified with shaders.
- The beams from Trinity’s Link now fade out when the Ability has ended.
- Lephantis’ melee attacks will now knock you back if you’re hit!
- Smoothed NPC movement for clients with a poor connection to host.
- Replaced an old version of the reactor in Grineer Settlement Sabotage with the newer (and fewer-pronged) version used in the Grineer Shipyard Tileset.
- Removed blue undertone from Nekros Irkalla’s energy wisps.
- Improved AI pathing in the Grineer Asteroid tileset.
- Overall UI optimizations.
- Reduced number of stasis mines in Archwing Rush.
- Added 'destroyable' shine FX to mines in Archwing Rush.
- A Skiff VIP has been added to the list of commanders in Dynamic Assassinate Incursions.
- Improving the responsiveness of loadouts in Relays and Cetus.
- Made improvements towards less hitches in Relays.
- Improved AI pathing on the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Audio will now properly resume if your audio device is disconnected and then reconnected.
- Grineer Melee enemies on the Plains are now able to climb to the top of the Storage Containers.
- Tuned down the bloom on the wings of the Chroma Vojnik Battle-Damaged Tennogen Skin.
- Improved lighting on the Lua tileset doors.
- Changed “enemies are dead” transmission to “broken their ranks” transmission in Invasion missions.
- Updated one of Lotus’ lines for the Mastery Rank 25 test to better match the test.
- Fixed an improperly placed wall in the Grineer Settlement Tileset.
- Fixed short freezes that could occur in the Dojo when too many decorations have completed at once.
- Fixed extra "NONE" option in the attachments sub-menu.
- Fixed chat sometimes failing to connect for several minutes upon initial login.
- Fixed chat history being erased upon host migration.
- Fixed the mission countdown starting right away when starting Index missions for The Glast Gambit through the World State Window, making it possible for players to start without having selected a Wager. Now the countdown shouldn't start until the player has selected their Wager on the screen.
- Fixed a slight hitch when loading into your Orbiter if you had scanned all the Glass Fish in the Plains.
- Fixed player movement not replicating for squadmates when entering a room in the Relay after completing a mission.
- Fixed mission rewards appearing outside of the UI if the End of Mission screen is opened in front of the Syndicate Console in the Orbiter.
- Fixed leaving squad after completing a Bounty resulting in the UI showing a failed Bounty screen, or the broken final stage of the completed Bounty. This was simply a visual bug - players still received the completed Bounty rewards!
- Fixed being unable to place a variety of Dojo Decorations in the Tempertania Water Garden as per:.
- Fixed being unable to take your Companions into the Dojo.
- Fixed By the Dawn’s Early Light achievement being unlocked by matchmaking into the Plains via Cetus as a client.
- Fixed multiple Dojo rooms being built upon each other sometimes resulting in players being unable to enter the Dojo.
- Fixed being able to see the underbelly of Cetus when Fast Travelling.
- Fixed Deru Syandana flickering when viewed at certain angles.
- Fixed some blood spatter in Cetus appearing black. These splatters have been revisited to appear… fresher.
- Fixed the “Pick Up Void Key” prompt in the Archwing Quest floating too high in the sky.
- Fixed being unable to complete or contribute to a Decoration if it was started prior to lowering Clan Tier.
- Patched a hole in the Grineer Galleon tileset that enemies could fall through.
- Fixed missing texture in Grineer Galleon Sabotage missions.
- Fixed Grineer Settlement Sabotage on Mars using the wrong procedural level layout.
- Fixed a hole in the Corpus Ice Planet Tileset.
- Fixed a rare case of the Ascaris becoming invisible in the Vor's Prize quest.
- Fixes towards being able to press X anywhere to teleport after activating a Teleporter in the Dojo or Relay.
- Fixes towards black squares in exits/ports in the Ceres Shipyard Tileset.
- Fixed Lech Kril’s hammer turning invisible when attacking an invisible player.
- Fixed navigation issues in the “follow the music” segment of Octavia’s Anthem Quest.
- Fixed Amprex FX script that could crash if owner was killed on the first frame after firing.
- Fixed an issue where the tip of the Lunaro Arcata would be swirly.
- Fixed Concealed Explosives mod description showing Pistol instead of Thrown.
- Fixed arrow skins not showing when equipped with the Lenz.
- Fixed Default Colors not saving for Syandanas when selected.
- Fixed Flameblade not always hitting player on second and third swing.
- Fixed a case where the Inbox decline button in a message would be too big.
- Fixed some lighting issues on Nidus' Rupture.
- Fixed hovering over water FX showing for players who are not hovering.
- Fixed second player in a squad not replicating properly when entering a Relay.
- Fixed some decorations in The Jordas Verdict.
- Fixed a progress stopper that could occur because of host migration during an Assassination Bounty on PoE.
- Fixed Grineer Lancer Grakata reload animation.
- Fixed needing both “toggle crouch” and “hold to crouch” bound to a key. Now only one needs to be bound to reduce redundancy.
- Fixed a rare case of Bounties not progressing if you engaged with a Grineer Camp that later was used for a Bounty Stage.
- Fixed enemies being able to pass through the door to Cetus.
- Fixed a rare UI and transmissions bug that could occur if you engaged with a Grineer Camp that later was used for a Bounty Stage.
- Fixed the range increase from Iron Vault scaling with Exodia Contagion.
- Fixed a misplaced body of water on Uranus Spy Vault.
- Fixed typo in Spy Catcher Bounty.
- Fixed hood closed option changing the Operator face.
- Fixed Nekros Irkalla showing incorrect FX.
- Fixed Syrinx armor clipping on certain skins.
- Fixed not being able to activate Hydraulus as Operator during Octavia’s Anthem.
- Fixed several collision issues on a few Grineer tilesets.
- Fixed being able to trade an Eidolon Lens that is currently being crafted.
- Fixed Operator exploit to become perma invisible and invincible.
- Fixed Solar Map text covering transmissions.
- Fixed vertical movement animations not showing for squad mates in Archwing.
- Fixed Exalted Blade flickering at certain angles.
- Fixed aim glide animation while using pistol and Glave.
- Fixed missing Quest Complete diorama for Man of Few Words.
- Fixed the Auto Turrets (mg, mortar, anti AW) doors not closing after turret destroyed. Doors now close when agent is destroyed.
- Fixed Mending Tides charges replenishing on death.
- Fixed various Loc issues.
- Fixed Latchers spawning at inordinately high levels in the Plains.
- Fixed Exodia Hunt affecting allies.
- Fixed Ammo Depot display ring to count up instead of down.
- Fixed Sprint toggling off due to shooting during a slide.
- Fixed issue where Apothics used at The Silver Grove, and Kela de Thaym Judgement Points were not consumed if network errors occurred.
- Fixed crosshair being visible when opening and closing the Gear menu while holding your mining beam.
- Fixed a rare case in Drone Escort where HUD would not disappear when Hijack completed.
- Fixed certain ambiance sounds in various tilesets not playing.
- Fixed flickering textures in an Earth Tileset cave.
- Fixed being unable to use Ivara’s Zipline in one of the Grineer camps in the Plains.
- Fixed glowing blocks on the signs in Cetus.
- Fixed marker missing for players when encountering a Teralyst.
- Fixed destroyed Lephantis head reappearing after host-migration.
- Fixed the Pyra and Tantu Sugatra spinning around when equipping on some weapons.
- Fixed the Nelumbo Syandana floating on the Ember Vermillion Skin.
- Fixed being unable to deploy Archwing in some specific locations within the Plains.
- Fixed map holes on E-Prime and Mariana.
- Fixed missing collision on the Grineer Radar in the Plains.
- Fixed non-Archwing weapons displaying when transitioning into Archwing mode (usually occurs in Quests).
- Fixed Bullet Dance Stance Lead Tango combo not playing properly with the Redeemer causing it to loop gunfire repeatedly.
- Fixed Focus Lens Bounty rewards missing the correlating Focus icon.
- Fixed certain weapons and abilities with Blast damage launching enemies to very far distances.
- Fixed players being able to jump or fly out of Hunhow’s Datascape Scene in Captura.
- Fixed being able to break through the Simaris Synthesis tutorial by wall-jumping around.
- Fixed Condrocs being able to spawn in caves in the Plains and preventing them from flying away when startled as intended.
- Fixed issue where players could get hit by rock and fall underneath the Lua tileset.
- Fixed Warframe health and shields being displayed when you’re playing as your Operator.
- Fixed Ferrox’s projectiles not affected by Limbo’s Stasis and shooting in whatever direction the first shot was fired.
- Fixed Mass Vitrify freezing enemies that are ability resistant (similar to Frost freezing abilities).
- Fixed several issues with markers in Lua Spy mission on client / host migration and client join-in-progress.
- Fixed portal in the Lua rescue room breaking if there was a host migration before releasing the hostage.
- Fixed the Bounty list in Cetus not updating upon completing the “Prove Yourself” Bounty.
- Fixed the Ammo Case and Ammo Mutation mods not working after going in and out of the Plains twice.
- Fixed the Ballistica Prime turning Executioners in Rathuum and Brokers in The Index into ghosts.
- Fixed Clients returning to Cetus and it being night when it is actually day in the Plains.
- Fixed crash when players are attempting to join your squad while your Arsenal is open in Cetus.
- Fixed Host still capturing a target even if they were knocked into bleedout.
- Fixed accent colour not applying on the Pyra Syandana.
- Fixed the default texture on the ground under the Golden Maw cave in The War Within quest.
- Fixed Grineer satellites only being able to be scanned in a small location near the tip in Archwing Mobile Defense.
- Fixed rare case where NPCs thought it was day when it was night in Cetus/Plains.
- Fixed a Simulacrum and Arsenal crash.
- Fixed water flowing from both sides when only one cap has been shot in the Cunning Test.
- Fixed Operators able to take flight and ride the Condrocs out of the Earth Tileset.
- Fixed a Simulacrum Arsenal crash caused by Gara's passive.
- Fixed Nidus’ Virulence not dealing damage to Supply Crates in Bounties and Incursions.
- The Recon Commanders in Assassinate Target Bounties in the Plains have had their health regen lowered and they will no longer switch teleport.
- Fixed script error in Rescue missions on Linea, Venus.
- Fixed a tube that connected two rooms being inaccessible in the Kuva Fortress tileset.
- Fixed crash that would occur during the last Sortie mission with General Sargas Ruk on Saturn.
- Fixed rare issue with the Teralyst where some abilities wouldn’t target Grineer suspended in the air.
- Fixed Caches spawning in the wall in the Earth tileset.
- Fixed Point D in Galleon Interception appearing as a Defense Target Cryopod instead of an Interception Point.
- Fixed weird animation loop occurring with the Ostrons in Cetus.
- Several fixes to material and mesh in the Once Awake defense mission.
- Fixed Codex having a random entry in the Plains of Eidolon section.
- Fixed camera when viewing Syrinx in the Market place.
- Fixed Bladestorm not functioning properly in Conclave.
- Fixed Archwing weapons appearing in PoE after a host migration.
- Fixed stuck pose when accessing Arsenal in Cetus as an Operator.
- Fixed flying around freely while capturing and getting stuck in Capture state.
- Fixed multiple Syandanas clipping on Titania.
- Fixed Cathode Syandana clipping on multiple Warframes.
- Fixed multiple attachments clipping on Mesa.
- Fixed Sugatra position when using the Dominion sword skin.
- Fixed polearms and scythes clipping on some Warframes when using the standard holster position.
- Fixed Uru Prime Syandana clipping on many Warframes.
- Fixed various issues that could be caused by aborting to Orbiter while transitioning to/from Cetus and the Plains.
- Fixed clients not being able to enter last room of Harrow’s Temple in Captura.
- Fixed Acanthus Prime Leg Guard clipping on Limbo Vistyxio skin.
- Fixed additional S appended to Clan name in Alliance Management screen.
- Fixed Volt Proto skin and Diode Hammer skin not being linkable in chat.
- Fixed UI bug caused by host migration and failed Cache Bounty.
Update: 22.5.1 HotFix
30. November, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post
- Updated Volt Proto Skin Market banner.
- Fixed hitscan weapons not ignoring invisible walls and other surfaces that they should be able to pass through even if you have no punchthrough mods equipped.
- Fixed the Mission Results screen locking up on return to Cetus when playing with a controller.
- Fixed Energy Shield showing Energy Drain (will still show for Conclave).
- Fixed Glaive Proto skin not showing correctly in Diorama.
- Potentially fixed data mismatch error when transitioning from Cetus to the Plains.
- Fixed inbox text being cut off.
Update: 184.108.40.206 HotFix
30. November, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post
- Fixed issue with 'None' items appearing in the market for 1000 Platinum. The ultimate in conspicuous consumption.
- Possibly fixed issues with helmets and other customizations disappearing when transitioning into the Plains of Eidolon
Update: 22.5.0 Update
30. November, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post
VOLT PROTO SKIN
Delve into the past with this experimental prototype skin for Volt.
DIODE HAMMER SKIN
Make sparks fly with Volt Proto’s signature hammer skin.
Volt Proto’s signature Syandana.
VOLT PROTO SKIN COLLECTION
Charge up Volt with this collection of items that includes the Volt Proto Skin, Diode Hammer Skin, and Cathode Syandana.
Since Volt has a new cosmetic entry, we've reviewed some long-requested QoL tweaks to his abilities to go along with it! We will be monitoring this very closely to make sure we haven't introduced exploitative power behaviour. Please leave your feedback in the appropriate subforum.
- Added a minimum Duration for enemies affected by Discharge under the 'coil' CC effect. This could allow for possible modding diversity knowing minimum Duration for the 'coil' CC effect won't fall below 4 seconds.
- Removed the passive 5 Energy per second drain from Volt’s Electric Shield when moving with it. The 1 Energy per meter drain remains.
- Increased the base DPS of Discharge (from 450 at max rank to 750).
- Discharge is now castable in the air.
- Dropped Sentient Cores now have a minimap icon and in-world marker to display their position!
- Improvements towards the Chesa Kubrow Retrieve functionality when retrieving items in nearby crates and when in the Plains.
- Clarified verbiage when buying a Warframe from the Market. Players were confused by thinking they got a Reactor, when really it’s an ‘installed Reactor’.
- Reduced the camera rotation of the Baza's recoil from the hip.
- Reduced the delay before auto reloading an empty mag while using the Baza.
- Fixed a missing War Within cinematic.
- Fixed a crash when transitioning from the Plains to Cetus.
- Fixed a crash when leaving a squad while transitioning from the Plains to Cetus.
- More fixes towards losing from HUD elements when reviving while transitioning from the Plains to Cetus.
- Fixed a loss of functionality when viewing the pause Menu while transitioning to the Plains from Cetus.
- Fixed a script error that occurred when opening the Arsenal while waiting for players to transition back to Cetus from the Plains.
- Fixed for Chroma Elemental Ward fire & Volt Stunning Speed Augment not cancelling out when Transferring to the Operator.
- Fixed Operator Void Dash triggering Arcane Energize. Arcane Energize is meant to provide a chance to replenish additional Energy for you and nearby allies whenever an Energy Orb is picked up.
- Fixed enemies standing around and not doing anything if they are affected by Mirage's Sleight of Hand jewel but are not able to reach it. Enemies will now ignore jewels that are in unreachable areas (i.e lakes in the Plains).
- Fixed Mirage’s Sleight of Hand not affecting Corpus laser doors.
- Fixed using a Pistol with the Mod Targeting Subsystem equipped resulting in the UI suggesting you have a 65506% accuracy buff when hitting an enemy. The high accuracy buff you can gain from Targeting Subsystem is 30%.
- Fixed Operator not remaining crouched after crouching (would crouch for a couple seconds and then stand up even though you're still holding crouch).
- Fix an issue where starting a looping Emote in Sky Archwing mode and getting knocked out of Archwing would leave you stuck in place with a permanent upper body emote that could be combined with other emotes to great comedic effect.
- Fixed Itzal Penumbra being cancelled by even the slightest rotation in controller analog sticks.
- Fixed Loki and Ivara's cloak FX being extremely bright with certain Energy colors.
- Fixed clicking sounds when firing the Baza at fast Fire Rates while under audio stealth effects.
- Fixed a very high pitched noise when reloading the Baza.
- Fixed Volt not having his base electrical FX.
- Fixed the Syrinx Right Leg Plate not aligning properly if you equip it while having the Nidina Leg Guard on the left leg.
- Fixed Nekros’ Irkalla Skin having incorrectly placed Energy wisps.
- Fixed a missing Sortie description for Evacuation to Assassination missions.
- Fixed an issue with a loss of functionality occurring if you had certain menus open while loading into the Plains of Eidolon.
- Fixed issues with the way Kubrows and Kavats looked in dioramas.
- Fixed issues with Exodia Hunt pulling in allies.
- Fixed discount price not showing when accessing items through the bundle button.
- Fixed Plat cost display when buying Reactors/Catalysts through the Arsenal when they are on sale.
- Fixed description on Vigilante Supplies to include all Primary ammo.
- Fixed an issue with the Baza not having icons and pickup behaviours when being disarmed.
- Fixed various grammar an alignment issues with Ostron lore and writing.
Update: 22.4.1 HotFix
24. November, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post
Mirage Sleight of Hand Fixes:
- Fixed Mirage’s Sleight of Hand jewels having the wrong texture when placed in the dark.
- Fixed missing FX around Mirage’s Sleight of Hand jewels spawned by her Hall of Mirror clones.
- Fixed Mirage’s Sleight of Hand jewels spawned by her Hall of Mirror clones appearing in the floor.
- Fixed Mirage’s Sleight of Hand jewels being invisible for those on a lowspec machine.
- Fixed Clients not seeing the correct Sleight of Hand jewel texture if the Host does not look at the jewel.
- Fixed Mirage’s Sleight of Hand not applying your Energy color to the jewel when placed in the dark.
- Fixed the Cassowar not awarding any Clan Affinity. It now awards 3000 Clan Affinity! For those that have already Research the Cassowar, your Clan Affinity will be retroactively awarded by opening the Clan screen or entering the Dojo.
- Fixed being able to use Guandao Rivens on the Cassowar.
- Fixed experiencing a hitch when transitioning to Cetus from the Plains as the Client.
- Fixed losing your crosshair if you use a hotkey to switch from the Nosam Cutter to a Fishing Spear.
- Fixed the Capture Target deviating from their normal navigation path and falling into kill volumes (water, etc) in the Plains.
- Fixed a case of Latchers spawning at very high levels in the Plains and killing objectives instantly as per.
- Fixed the minimap appearing gigantic when loading into the first mission of the Jordas Veridict.
- Fixed experiencing a long hitch when viewing your Sigils in the Arsenal.
- Fixed an invisible blocking volume in an air vent on Venera, Venus.
- Fixed Zaw energy colours not working as per.
Update: 22.4.0 Update
23. November, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post
BAZA Make easy prey of enemies with this quiet, agile, and pinpoint accurate Tenno submachine gun.
CASSOWAR Light and nimble, the twin blades of this polearm will swoop and slice through throngs of hardened foes.
*Baza and Cassowar Blueprints can be researched in your Clan Dojo’s Tenno Lab.
SYRINX ARMOR Styled to match the Baza submachine gun and the Cassowar polearm, this armor gives a regal look to any Warframe.
SYRINX CHEST PLATE
SYRINX LEG PLATES
SYRINX SHOULDER PLATES
BAZA COLLECTION Stalk enemies with this deadly collection. Includes the Baza submachine gun, Cassowar polearm, and Syrinx armor.
*The Baza Collection is available for purchase in the In-Game Market.
Mirage Sleight of Hand Changes:
In addition to booby trapping nearby objects, Mirage’s Sleight of Hand now spawns a jewel that attracts near by enemies! If Sleight of Hand is used with Hall of Mirrors, each of her clones will also place a smaller jewel with a smaller enemy attraction. The jewel Damage, Blind Duration, and Range increases with the level of Sleight of Hand.
If the jewel is placed in the light, it will deliver a radial explosion to nearby enemies. If the jewel is placed in the dark, it will deliver a radial blind to nearby enemies.
Jewels will be auto-destroyed if they go unused after 20 seconds
Bounty Changes and Fixes:
- Focus Lenses are now rewarded less frequently as Tier 3 and 4 Bounty rewards. This also shuffled around some other Bounty reward frequencies to balance the mix.
- Fixed not being able to Capture an enemy if you died attempting your first Capture during a Bounty.
- A Mastery Rank 25 test has been added!
- Improvements towards the overall transition from the Plains to Cetus. This includes better handling of attempting to join a Host that was in the middle of transitioning to Cetus from the Plains, which sometimes resulted in either leaving the squad or loading into different Cetus instances.
- Returned the Plague Keewar Strike to a Scythe Stance when used with one handed Grips.
- To fix Tusk Seeker Drones lingering indefinitely and continuously calling in Grineer Reinforcements (even after you’ve ran far away), the Alarm Drone now destroys itself when you are 100 meters away.
- Companions now try to get out of your way (ie. behind the player camera) when Spear Fishing/Mining in the Plains.
- Improved the pathing of the hijacked Drone in the Plains. This also fixes issues where the Drone would become stuck on it’s way to the Boil in Operation: Plague Star.
- Made some very simple tweaks to Octavia’s Metronome (basically cut the pixels being rendered for it in half) to improve the performance of the FX, while at the same time reducing a bit of the visual clutter from full rings being around you.
- Improvements towards performance issues that was caused by lingering (yet invisible) reticles even when the respective weapon was no longer being held.
- Fixed being able to Vacuum up the Sky Archwing Enablers in the Plains.
- Fixed having a player join while a session is paused resulting in all players unable to move.
- Fixed the End of Mission screen upon returning to Cetus from the Plains not showing Affinity gained on not fully Ranked weapons, Warframes, Companions, etc. This was leading to confusion on if you were losing that gained Affinity or if it was simply not displaying it.
- Fixed not seeing any of your squadmate stats in the End of Mission screen when returning to Cetus from the Plains as the Host.
- Fixed seeing no extraction marker in the Plains when a squad member transitions to Cetus.
- Fixed the remaining Client post-Host migration joining the Client who left the squad instead of the new Host in the Plains.
- Fixed the Zenith disc firing cancelling whatever Warframe Ability cast animation you were currently performing.
- Fixed losing all UI elements if you died in the tunnel upon returning to Cetus from the Plains and the End of Mission screen revived you.
- Fixed the Sprint toggle being reset when using a Melee weapon which resulted in lost momentum.
- Fixed a loss of functionality if you equip Whirlwind, Power Throw and Quick Return on your Glaive Prime and cause self damage.
- Fixed being able to Switch Teleport Excavators with Loki.
- Fixed the Kronsh not playing proper Hammer hit sounds.
- Fixed the Sniper combo counter not ticking down when firing unscoped.
- Fixed a large amount of dialog missing when replaying Octavia’s Anthem as per.
- Fixed Ivara’s Navigator causing Exodia Contagion projectiles to get stuck floating in the air.
- Fixed not being able to control Exodia Contagion projectiles with Ivara’s Navigator (enjoy, DK).
- Fixes towards Exodia Epidemic causing enemies to get knocked down twice and remain permanently inactive.
- Fixed not being able to scroll through all your Affinity gained items on the End of Mission screen.
- Fixed Fragments in the Codex not displaying which planet you discovered them on.
- Fixed minimap Mining markers lingering for the Advanced Nosam Cutter when the tool is put away.
- Fixed minimap Mining markers lingering for the Advanced Nosam Cutter for Clients if the Host has their Cutter out.
- Fixed Dargyns (and Ogma while its arms are destroyed) being too passive against the Sky Archwing Tenno.
- Fixed experiencing a black screen when using a controller and pressing B on the Saya’s Vigil End of Mission screen.
- Fixed the crosshair and Sniper scope vanishing after using the Nosam Cutter as Limbo.
- Fixed Clients suffering from a 3 year-long stiff neck ailment.
- Fixed Sugatras being placed in the middle of the Guandao instead of on one of the ends.
- Fixed an issue where the distance for a very far waypoint would not include the distance between the target and the last point on the calculated path.
- Fixed Dual Pistols clipping through Ember/Ember Prime’s leg when equipped with the Vermillion Skin.
- Fixed a blocking volume blocking your Operator Void Beam in the Mastery Rank 24 test.
- Fixed Carrier’s smoke FX glowing in the dark.
- Fixed a script error that would occur if a Tar Moa was killed while its tar was in mid-air.
- Fixed doing enough damage to an Ancient Healer resulting in a significant performance drop.
- Fixed Nyx being able to create allied Infested by Mind Controlling a Boiler and then Melee attacking it. This caused an infinite amount of friendly Infested to be spawned from the Boiler spawn pods - which is pretty cool but not intended.
- Fixed Octavia’s Resonator Roller not animating when rolling.
Update: 22.3.5 HotFix
21. November, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post
Plague Star Fixes:
- Fixed the Mixer Vault door remaining closed if you already opened the Mixer Vault before getting the Toxin.
- Fixed leaving the Mixer Defense objective area resulting in breaking the Mixer.
- Fixed the Plague Star Ancient Infested head of Hemocyte snapping to an extreme angle prior to aiming.
- Fixed an incorrect objective waypoint if the Toxin Dispenser in Stage 1 was activated too early.
- Fixes towards a script error when Hemocyte spawns.
- Changed the Plague Keewar Infested Strike Stance to Machete from Scythe when using one-handed grips.
- Increased the Range of two-handed Zaws by 20-25% (Jayap, Kroostra, Seekalla, Plague Bokwin).
- Tweaked parts of the Yaksha Nezha Skin/Helmet to better match original concept.
- In-Game screenshots (F6) now capture at full-resolution when using Dynamic Resolution.
- Fixed slow Hosts causing Clients to leave the squad when loading into the Plains. This widely experienced squad disbanding issue is one of our top fixing properties that will continue to be monitored and improved.
- Fixed the Carrier's Looter precept not working for some Plains resources like Grokdrul containers.
- Fixed Companions being unable to pass through doors.
- Fixed losing functionality if you died while transitioning back to Cetus from the Plains.
- Fixed Clients not being able to use Operators in Caves.
- Fixed the Amp crafting preview disappearing upon selecting the Brace.
- Fixed the Hunter Mod sets not being linkable in Chat or in the Codex.
- Fixed Gilding a Zaw not resetting the Rank til you return to your Orbiter.
- Fixed Zaws with Covert Lethality and Exodia Epidemic unintentionally insta killing enemies. Covert Lethality does not carry over to projectiles or other effects created by weapons, and only applies on Melee finishers.
- Fixed the Hunter Synergy Mod’s +30 Crit-Link stat not displaying anywhere on the Arsenal UI.
- Fixed using an Emote while entering Archwing resulting in getting stuck in the animation.
- Fixed some weapon descriptions displaying unlocalized damage type text.
- Fixed the Incubus Ribbon not applying correctly to Titania with the Titania Unseelie Skin equipped
- Fixed the Day of The Dead Igaro Syandana and Synoid Syandana not attaching properly when the Mesa Devil Ranger Skin is equipped.
- Fixed only being able to preview the Cyst on Warframes if you have an infected Warframe equipped at the time.
- Fixed some low resolution textures on the Saryn Amalgama Skin.
- Fixed the Zaw not having a ‘None’ option in Sugatra Attachments.
- Fixed the Lenz not exploding when shooting an enemy object such as a Grineer door scanner.
- Fixed entering the Simaris scanning Tutorial without any Synthesis Scanners in your Gear wheel.
- Fixed the Naru Syandana not animating properly when Aim Gliding.
- Fixed simultaneously sprinting, sliding, and shooting resulting in your gun ceasing fire after standing up but will resume firing again when you crouch.
- Fixed being able to equip the Ruinous Extension Mod on the Arca Scisco.
- Fixed the Arca Scisco not tracking accuracy stats.
- Fixed a crash when using VOIP.
- Fixed a crash when in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed a hitch when scrolling through the Plague Star Trophies in the Dojo.
- Fixed jittering textures when scrolling through the Challenges list.
- Fixed some rocks in the Plains appearing wet when in reality they were dry
- Fixed the Surplus Diverters Conclave Mod unintentionally applying to Limbo when entering/exiting the Rift.
Update: 22.3.4 HotFix
17. November, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post
Operation: Plague Star Changes:
The Standing required to rank up the Operational Supply Syndicate is currently much higher than we initially intended. We will be decreasing the Standing requirements to their intended values and also updating the Sacrifice requirements. New Standing requirements:
- Rank 1 = 1000 Standing
- Rank 2 = 3000 Standing
- Rank 3 = 6000 Standing
Players who have already attained sufficient Standing for the corrected values will be automatically ranked up and the excess Standing will be refunded.
We are also running a script to refund the component portion of Operational Supply Sacrifices and updating the Sacrifice requirements (Note: Credit costs will not be refunded). If you are automatically ranked up due to the Standing changes, you will not have to pay these new Sacrifice requirements:
- The 2x Neurodes Sacrifice to Collaborator has been replaced with 10x Grokdrul.
- The Forma Sacrifice to Defender has been replaced with 10x Iradite.
- The Mutagen Sample Sacrifice to Champion has been replaced with 10x Nistlebrush.
Full info here.
Operation: Plague Star Fixes:
- Fixes towards the Plague Star Bounty failing on Stage 2.
- Fixes towards the hijacked Drone getting stuck while navigating to the boil.
- Fixed Infested drop pods spawning far away or on top of the boil.
- Fixed the Infested Catalyst not being Chat linkable for those that own it.
- Adjusted the weapon trail FX on the Plague Keewar.
- Reduced the Magus Husk from 7100 to 710 Cryotic per item.
- Reduced the Magus Elevate from 2300 to 230 Oxium per craft.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to return to Cetus from the Plains.
- Fixed launching yourself at a weird angle when attempting to aim dodge backflip with sprint/roll key combination while using a scoped weapon.
- Fixed not being able to hear the ambient Corpus Ship announcer.
- Fixed the Defection unique Charger not being listed properly in the Codex.
- Fixed a level hole in a some of the Plain Caves.
- Fixed flickering water in some of the Plain Caves.
- Fixed some of Konzu’s transmission text being a filepath.
Update: 22.3.2 HotFix
16. November, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post
- Removed “Clear Remaining..” stage of the Operation.
- Increased likelihood of encountering Infested in the Plains.
- Reduced chance to receive Lens from Operation Bounty.
- Fixed roll breaking Ivara’s Prowl.
- Fixed another common crash during the Operation.
- Fixed console being invisible for Clients in the Operation.
- Fixed script error that could occur when using Hydroid’s Undertow.
- Fixed Infested pods in the Operation not showing VFX when destroyed.
- Fixed a potential script error in Landing Craft.
- Fixed a script error that could occur for clients during the Operation.
- Fixed rescanning fish statuettes granting additional trophies.
- Fixed reactor flickering in Sabotage.
- Fixed Infested Scream FX now showing for Clients.
- Various common crashes were fixed.
Update: 22.3.1 HotFix
16. November, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post
- Reduced the sound gain from the Argonak and Astilla.
- Tweaked the charging and firing sounds of the Cycron.
- Fixed incorrect Skybox and water textures in certain Caves in the Plains.
- Fixed some unreleased items being Chat linkable.
- Fixed rampant crashes in the Plains.
Update: 22.3.0 Update
A new Operation is here. Play Operation: Plague Star from Wednesday November 15th until Monday, November 27th at 2 p.m ET!
Rally your Squad and defend the Plains of Eidolon!
A mysterious meteorite has crashed just outside of Cetus revealing a horrific boil. The boil is growing and the Ostrons have sighted infested lifeforms emerging from it. We need to act now before they make their way to Cetus.
Konzu has received reports that Vay Hek possesses a toxin that can destroy the boil. But Vay Hek won’t help; he sees this infested boil as a means to rid the Plains of Cetus and the Ostrons.
We need to get ahold of the toxin and destroy the boil before it becomes unstoppable. Visit Konzu in Cetus to learn his plan for retrieving the toxin from Vay Hek.
Read about rules, rewards, and more here.
- We have made ways to the way Bounties reward you! This new system is a take on the 'AABC' rotation system we have in endless missions, but applied to Bounties using the Common, Uncommon, and Rare rewards.
- Read through this to familiarize yourself with what's changed!
First and most noticeable:
- You now get a reward for every stage of the Bounty completed! Yup. Pretty simple.
Second and more technical:
- The tier of rewards you get are determined by how many stages are in the bounty!
3 Stage Bounties:
- First reward: Common
- Second reward: Common or Uncommon
- Third reward: Common, Uncommon, or Rare
4 Stage Bounties:
- First reward: Common
- Second reward: Common or Uncommon
- Third reward: Common, Uncommon
- Fourth reward: Common, Uncommon, or Rare
5 Stage Bounties:
- First reward: Common
- Second reward: Common or Uncommon
- Third reward: Common, Uncommon
- Fourth reward: Common, Uncommon, or Rare
- Fifth reward: Common, Uncommon, or Rare
- We have slightly re-balanced the quantities of some of the rewards as we tested numerous Bounties with these changes. Right now this only applies to select items. Plains of Eidolon specific reward quantities are untouched (i.e it could be possible to get 25 x Breath of the Eidolon in a single 5 Stage Bounty or 6 Cetus Wisps in a 5 Stage Bounty).
The rebalanced items are as follows:
- Credit Rewards have been halved.
- Kuva rewards have been reduced.
- Endo Rewards have been reduced.
The additions and replacements are as follows:
- Cetus Wisps are now Uncommon in various tables.
- Cryotic and Oxium are now in various tables, replacing Void Traces in some cases.
- Our public drop table repository will be updated to reflect these changes in the coming days.
- Standing on a Blunt when it dies will now cause you to fall.
- Penta grenades will now bounce off the Blunt. It has a similar behavior as hitting a Grineer. Note that projectiles like Quanta cubes do not bounce off Grineer. Thus, cubes will not bounce off the Blunt.
- Miter blades will now bounce off the Blunt.
- Added more conventional Extraction mechanics to the Plains of Eidolon. We now start the extraction timer after 50% of a squad enters the Cetus gates. We added an area objective marker (the classic green indicator) and more direction to this area to notify squad members that extraction is waiting and counting down.
- Added increased customization settings for the Operator! Expanded the Accessories categories for the Operator (I.E Facial Accessory, Ear Accessory, Eye Accessory, etc).
- Improved the functionality for hiding certain Operator Accessories (I.E Operator hair does not need to be hidden when an Ostron Mask is equipped).
- Improved the quality of VOIP when Auto Gain Control is enabled.
- Increased the frequency of spawned Focus Convergence orbs in Defection missions.
- Removed the ability to be in Sky Archwing in certain Caves in the Plains.
- You may now notice more populated Grineer bases in the Plains, as roving Grineer now retreat in pure panic back to base at night when the curfew siren sounds.
- To save you from accidentally Donating your Mote Amp, you can no longer Donate it!
- Fixed a loss of functionality when entering the Plains from Cetus and immediately trying to go back to Cetus.
- Fixed not being able to use your Operator Void Beam if you selected ‘NONE’ as your Amp. This also fixes a progression stopping issue in the Chains of Harrow quest where you couldn’t damage enemies/chains.
- Fixed a black screen and loss of functionality if you are holding a fish as you are forced to Extract with the 60 second countdown timer in the Plains.
- Fixed Focus Convergence orbs not spawning when there are several oxygen towers available in a Survival.
- Fixed Riven stats sometimes not applying to Zaws when also equipping Stances.
- Fixed the last stage of a failed Bounty restarting if a Host migration occurred.
- Fixed the Bounty changing missions types if a Host Migration occurred while you were escorting the Drone.
- Fixed a 300ms delay to start sprinting when using the sprint/roll combination key.
- Fixed the Cetus gates sometimes remaining opening while in the Plains.
- Fixed wind sounds being too loud/not being affected by volume sliders in the expanded Caves in the Plains.
- Fixed some terrain clipping issues and holes in the expanded Caves in the Plains.
- Fixed an incorrect objective navigation path in the Corpus Ice Planet Sabotage tileset.
- Fixed incorrect material applied to the Moa in the Dojo Energy Research Lab.
- Fixed some Grineer Crates spawning their spoils underneath a platform, making them unreachable.
- Fixed administering a non-Operator Status Effect on a Sentient when damaging it with the Operator Void Beam.
- Fixed Konzu’s Bounty reward board displaying the ‘NEW’ tag on Mods that you recently acquired.
- Fixed Grineer drop pod sounds not playing for Clients in the Plains.
- Fixed the Hunter Command Mod having an unrelated Fusion Core (wow, remember those things??) description.
- Fixed being able to purchase multiple copies of the Plains of Eidolon Captura Scene.
- Fixed a map hole in the Grineer Forest Spy tileset.
- Fixed a map hole in the Grineer Asteroid tileset.
- Fixed various map holes in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed a script error when using the Nosam Cutter.
- Fixed an issue with Nekros Deluxe's auxiliary and attachments not working as intended.
- Fixed the Heartseeker Mod not working for Dagger Zaws in Conclave.
- Fixed the Biting Piranha Mod not showing up when trying to add it to any Dual Dagger in the Conclave Arsenal.
Update: 220.127.116.11 HotFix
11. November, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post
- Clipped the budding wings of various species of fish. We will be collecting your favourite screenshots in honor of the day the fish flew too close to the sun.
- Fixed an issue where all Captura scenes were marked as owned. Sorry, Fashion Framers.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when leaving the Dojo.
- Fixed an issue with textures on Eximus units.
- Fixed various crashes.
Update: 22.2.5 HotFix
11. November, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post
- Certain Caves in the Plains can now be more indepthly explored (Operation: Plague Star will bring more gameplay to these expanded Caves). In a future Update, these Caves will be eligible for Bounty and Incursion missions!
- Made a handful of performance Optimizations (mainly in the Plains). These performance fixes were largely discovered on the Console build, and graciously brought over to PC for an overall improvement on all platforms!
- Upon aborting a mission in the Plains, you can now choose to either return to Cetus or your Orbiter.
- Replaced the duplicate Gladiator's Resolve Mod with Gladiator's Might Mod in Bounty rewards.
- Tweaked the appearance of the Operator’s Void Mode to differentiate it from Loki’s Invisibility. This also applies to Unairu’s Void Shadow so you can identify that the cloak is from the Operator.
- Sky Archwing Enablers are no longer able to be spawned in the hallway between Cetus and the Plains. Enablers spawned in the hallway were found to be unusable anyways.
- An End of Mission success/fail screen has been added to Simaris’ Synthesis tutorial. Now you’ll promptly know if your scanning skills are good enough for ol Simaris!
- Toned down Grineer reinforcement sounds and barks in the Plains.
- Tweaked positional reverb spill to help players better detect enemy positionality.
- Removed Lotus transmission from End of Mission screen when going from Plains back to Cetus when you haven't done anything.
- Slightly reduced the range of the Mortar Bombards mortar projectiles.
- Mutalist Alad V will now always target Warframes when using his mind control collar ability. If his main target is an Operator, he will try to collar the corresponding *Warframe instead, and if he does, the Operator gets force Transferred back and the battle continues.
- Reduced the amount of times Onkko spits knowledge about the Vomvalysts lures
- Fixed not being able to defeat the Raptor due to the bombs not exploding when falling into the tubes, and because the Raptor refuses to fly away from the tubes.
- Fixed not being able to defeat Lephantis due to his many heads not opening up to display his more vulnerable side.
- Fixed the Infested Grineer head of Lephantis lingering above ground, allowing you to attack it mercilessly without fear of being harmed.
- Fixed not being able to defeat Alad V if the Operator gets ‘collared’ by Alad V. This resulted in your Warframe being stuck and upon dying you would forever be on the ‘spectating’ screen.
- Fixed Mutalist Alad V collar creating a headless Nyx if he collars your Warframe just after you Transferred to the Operator. Your Operator getting collared will now force you back into your Warframe.
- Fixed cases where the Teralyst would not properly teleport when getting stuck and would instead just turn invisible.
- Fixed Bounties not progressing after Host migration if migration occurs during the middle of an active Bounty stage.
- Fixed Armor Attachments not showing up on the Nekros Irkalla skin.
- Fixed all Operator Amp Affinity earned as a Client, disappearing when a Host migration occurs.
- Fixed experiencing a massive hitch as the Client when a Host migration occurs in the Plains.
- Fixed being unable to invite players from the Friends list after aborting a mission in the Plains as a Client.
- Fixed Warframe Mod set bonuses not being applied after respawns and Host migrations.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to load into a Void Fissure mission.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when firing the Nosam Cutter and pressing the hotkey for the Nosam Cutter or the Codex Scanner.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if Octavia's Mallet was the target of a switch teleport.
- Fixed Melee enemies avoiding Ember’s Fire Blast ring, which resulted in a performance spike due to the enemy attempting to find another path around the fire ring.
- Fixed an error that was causing players to not join Plains of Eidolon together as a squad when doing a Bounty.
- Fixed Mirage’s Total Eclipse Augment Mod applying to the Operator.
- Fixed the Operator Amp Energy Regeneration rate being much faster for Clients when using an Amp that has the Klebrik Scaffold.
- Fixed losing your Operator Amp if you died in the final stage of The Chains of Harrow quest with an Amp equipped Operator.
- Fixed the Operator Amp not being included in the Mission Progress & Rewards screen.
- Fixed Razorback rockets, Ogma Rocket projectiles, Mortar Bombards, and the Teralyst Wail hitting Warframes in Limbo’s Rift.
- Fixed Teshin standing at the exit door instead of running ahead in the War Within quest.
- Fixed sometimes getting stuck under the Oriber ramp when using Transference for the first time in the War Within quest.
- Fixed not being thrown out of Archwing before entering the Asteroid Defense mission in the War Within quest.
- Fixed current Bounty not updating if you changed your mind and selected a different Bounty.
- Fixed a long-standing cosmetic problem with Founders scrolling list not displaying some alias’.
- Fixed incorrect squad invite message when being invited to multiple Bounties. Before, it would show the message of the first Bounty invite until you either went into another mission, or received an invite to another (non-Bounty) mission.
- Fixed the Dark Daggers not being visible in the Codex.
- Fixed missing blocking volumes in an area where you could jump out of bounds in the Void tileset.
- Fixed a black box HUD icon appearing when using a Zaw with the Exodia Triumph Arcane upgrade. This was an unintended Channeling Efficiency upgrade on top of its intended Channeling damage.
- Fixed dropping any items you're holding when Transferring to your Operator.
- Fixed Codex Scanners and Synthesis Scanners appearing very stretch when zooming in a non-standard aspect ratio (ultra wide resolution).
- Fixed some textures flickering or popping in during the initial Vor’s Prize cutscene.
- Fixed destroying the second coolant causing the red objective marker to remain permanently in Reactor Sabotage missions.
- Fixed the Ki’Teer Sekhara diamond FXs lingering when viewing through a scope.
- Fixed mission countdown beeping and flashing over the selected node not displaying.
- Fixed cases of very low ambient sounds in Cetus.
- Fixed various Grineer machinery in the Plains not having sound.
- Fixed the Arsenal diorama breaking if an Inbox message is opened at the same time you enter the Arsenal.
- Fixed the Mining UI not appearing after switching to a different weapon and then back again.
- Fixed a missing Codex entry for Nox Eximus.
- Fixed being able to see your Warframe inside the Quill cave before Transferring in front of the cave door.
- Fixed UI markers sometimes not pulsing.
- Fixed Warframes using the Excalibur mesh for a few frames when first opening the Simulacrum Arsenal.
- Fixed changing weapons in the Simulacrum Arsenal from a weapon with higher max Ammo to one with lower not resetting the Ammo count to the new lower amount or vice versa.
- Fixed special cases of AI not being paused in the Simulacrum when the option is enabled.
- Fixed changing weapons in the Simulacrum Arsenal after being disarmed causing you to lose your weapons until you went back to the Arsenal.
- Fixed renamed Operator Amps appearing as just ‘Amp’ for Clients.
- Fixed Infested Chargers not being able to damage the Cascade Bomb in the Once Awake quest due to an incorrect hitbox.
- Fixed an error message for Polarizing a Zaw appearing when attempting to install an Orokin Catalyst or Focus Lens on an Ungilded Zaw.
- Fixed not being able to shoot between two ice pillars on Mariana Earth.
- Fixed a missing blocking volume on Mariana Earth.
- Fixed missing collision on a tree root on Gaia Earth.
- Fixed Nova being able to Worm Hole her way out of the map in the Silver Grove tileset.
- Fixed a missing blocking volume between two rocks in the Plains.
- Fixed a missing blocking volume in the Grineer Settlement tileset.
- Fixed bridges in the Cambria Earth Spy tileset having a blocking volume active when not extended and not extending entirely.
- Fixed a localization string in the Fishing Gear wheel menu.
- Fixed multi-part subtitles (more than one line for a single transmission) sticking around forever if an audio device is not connected.
- Fixed the Broca Syandana clipping through Gara’s legs.
- Fixed the Kopra Suit leggings clipping through non-matching Suit types.
- Fixed no subtitles appearing if you do not have an audio device connected.
- Fixed footstep sounds not playing on certain surfaces in Cetus.
- Fixed a script error that occurred when the Client attempts to capture the Capture target in the Plains.
- Fixed being able to have 2 Sky Archwing Enablers on the ground. There should only ever be 1 from each player active on the ground (you can still be in Sky Archwing and spawn one for your friend to grab).
- Fixed a potential script error when attempting to begin a Dojo Duel.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to redeem Gems for Standing in Cetus.
- Fixed a script error when casting Nyx’s Absorb ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Ivara’s Artemis Bow ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Chroma’s Effigy ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Harrow’s Covenant.
- Fixed a script error when using Transference with Octavia.
- Fixed the Lunaro ball marker disappearing.
- Fixed being unable to cancel a Bullet Jump in Lunaro.
- You now cannot catch or punch the Lunaro for .5 secs after dropping/throwing it.
Update: 22.2.4 HotFix
6. November, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post
Cetus Economy Changes:
- Increased the Standing awarded from redeeming Azurite, Devar, and Veridos Gems to Old Man Suumbaat.
- Reduced the cost of Fish components in certain crafting recipes.
Fish Oil = 50 to 30
Fish Scales = 40 to 20
Fish Scales = 40 to 20
Fish Scales = 40 to 20
Fish Scales = 40 to 20
Breath of the Eidolon = 20 to 10
Breath of the Eidolon = 20 to 10
Breath of the Eidolon = 20 to 10 Tralok Eyes = 40 to 5
Breath of the Eidolon = 20 to 10 Sharrac Teeth = 10 to 5
Breath of the Eidolon = 20 to 10 Mortus Horn = 10 to 5
Breath of the Eidolon = 20 to 10 Karkina Antenna = 10 to 5
Tralok Eyes = 10 to 5 Mortus Horn = 10 to 5 Karkina Antenna = 20 to 10 Fish Meat = 40 to 20
PEPPERED FISH BAIT:
Quantity = 10 to 20
Norg Brain = 10 to 5 Cuthol Tendrils = 10 to 5 Fish Meat = 60 to 10
Sharrac Teeth = 10 to 5 Karkina Antenna = 10 to 5 Fish Meat = 40 to 20
Goopolla Spleen = 20 to 10 Murkray Liver = 10 to 5 Fish Meat = 40 to 20
ALL OPERATOR ARM ARMOR:
Fish Scales = 50 to 30
ALL OPERATOR BODY ARMOR:
Fish Scales = 80 to 50 (ZAUBA CUIRASS: Fish Scales = 400 to 50)
ALL OPERATOR LEGS ARMOR:
Fish Scales = 50 to 30
ALL OPERATOR HELMETS:
Fish Scales = 30 to 10
EKWANA II JAI:
Mortus Horn = 10 to 5
Goopolla Spleen = 10 to 5
Yogwun Stomach = 10 to 5
VARGEET II JAI:
Mortus Horn = 10 to 5
Goopolla Spleen = 10 to 5
Khut-Khur Venom Sac = 10 to 5
EKWANA II RUHANG:
Tralok Eyes = 10 to 5
Sharrac Teeth = 10 to 5
Yogwun Stomach = 10 to 5
VARGEET II RUHANG:
Tralok Eyes = 10 to 5
Sharrac Teeth = 10 to 5
Mawfish Bones = 20 to 5
Fish Oil = 50 to 35
Fish Oil = 50 to 35
LOHRIN BRACE:Fish Oil = 50 to 35 Änderungen:
- Sky Archwing Enablers that are spawned on water will now be teleported directly to where you were last standing. Spawning them on water was making the Enablers unreachable.
- Improved the cloth physics on Nekros’ Irkalla Binds.
- Removed sneaky text about something upcoming.
- Fixed a Host migration during an Incursion resulting in no rewards for Client.
- Fixed not being able to progress through the Chains of Harrow quest after talking to Palladino in Iron Wake.
- Fixed the Hijacked Drone in the Plains not understanding that it has to go AROUND the nasty meteorite.
- Fixed a crazy unrealistic ‘time until’ displayed in Simaris’ next Synthesis target and no Leaderboards displaying.
- Fixed Clan Research causing delays in updating Clan Affinity.
- Fixed Nidus’ Maggots not latching onto enemies.
- Fixed Nekros’ Irkalla Binds appearing regardless of having them equipped on Nekros and Nekros Prime.
- Fixed certain Kavat Skins being shown in Market previews for Kavats Armor even though those Skins are not compatible with Armor.
- Fixed a missing Operator walking animation in the War Within quest.
- Fixed a script error when casting Hydroid’s Undertow ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Vauban’s Minelayer ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Trinity’s Link ability.
- Reduced the damage and removed the forced stagger of the Sigma & Octantis shield throw in Conclave.
Update: 22.2.3 HotFix
3. November, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post
- Bounty Incursions will no longer abort automatically upon leaving the marked area. A grace period timer indicted on your HUD is displayed to alert you to reenter the area and continue the Incursion.
- Fixed not being able to extract in the last mission of The Silver Grove quest.
- Fixed Nekros’ Irkalla chains clipping through his body.
- Fixed Nekros’ Irkalla wrist chains floating away.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to purchase the Meme Glyph Bundle.
Update: 22.2.2 HotFix
2. November, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post
- Operators can now always Transference to their Warframe while in air, but Warframes can only Transference to Operator once while in the air.
- Convergence Orbs are now more lenient in Endless missions, and spawn at a position relative to the objective instead of the player. Orbs are also more combat-focused so that they are more likely to spawn as soon as the chance from a kill succeeds (before there could be short delays).
- Fixed a progression stopper where Vor was invincible.
- Fixed the Sigma and Octantis not shrinking when in your Orbiter.
- Fixed the Teralyst not casting a shadow. And just like that, spring came early!
- Fixed a crash in Captura when Dynamic Resolution is enabled.
- Fixed a crash when launching The Index.
- Fixed a script error when attempting to research a Blueprint in the Dojo.
- Fixed a script error when a Host migration occurred that resulted in breaking Spear fishing for the new Host.
- Fixed an ‘Excalinyx’ appearing in the diorama of the Nyx Nemesis Complete Bundle.
- Fixed a functionality loss when attempting to change Operator Hood after returning from Cetus.
Update: 22.2.1 HotFix
2. November, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post
- Fixed Nekros Prime arm dangle details appearing when equipped on the Nekros Irkalla Skin. As is standard and precedent for all in-house Deluxe Skins, the override of Prime Details is the intent.
- Fixed adjusting the Exposure in the Plains of Eidolon Captura Scene not functioning correctly and also causing the screen to flicker.
- Fixed no Zaw appearing when viewing its Codex diorama.
- Fixed Clients not being able to throw the Sigma & Octantis (Day 700 Daily Tribute reward) if a Stance Mod is equipped.
- Fixed the Arsenal Captura screen not instructing you where/how to get the Plains of Eidolon Captura Scene.
- Fixed a Conclave crash.
- Fixed a HUD crash.
Update: 22.2.0 Update
1. November, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post
Defy death itself, and crush the living with new Deluxe skins for Nekros and Ember! Return from the underworld to haunt your enemies with the Nekros Irkalla Deluxe Skin, and burn your foes to a crisp with Ember Vermillion Deluxe Skin! Each Warframe Deluxe Skin is also available as a collection with signature weapon skins and accessories.
NEKROS IRKALLA SKIN
A specter of destruction, Nekros breaks free of the underworld with this haunting skin.
NEKROS IRKALLA BINDS
The signature binds of Nekros Irkalla.
THANATOS SCYTHE SKIN
The signature scythe skin of Nekros Irkalla.
The signature Sugatra of Nekros Irkalla.
EMBER VERMILLION SKIN
From the ashes of battle a flamboyant new Ember rises.
NUSKU PISTOL SKIN
The signature pistol skin of Ember Vermillion.
The signature Syandana of Ember Vermillion
- 'Sabotage Bounty’ has been renamed to ‘Prototype Sabotage’.
- Increased the Cetus Standing reward for each Bounty tier.
- Replaced Grokdrul and Iradite pickups from crates and caches with Rubedo and Ferrite in the Plains to better expose the deeper Resource system.
- Added Circuits to Turret drop tables.
- Added Circuits, Rubedo and Ferrite to Dropship drop tables.
- Added Plastids, Circuits, Oxium and Cryotic as rewards for Bounties in the first two tiers
The addition of these Resources into the Plains are mainly geared towards helping new players learn about Resources not tied to the Plains.
- Kwath additional damage increased from 9 to 14.
- Kroostra additional damage increased from 9 to 14.
- Mewan base damage increased from 81 to 86.
- Kronsh base damage increased from 81 to 86.
- Ruhang additional damage increased from 9 to 14.
- Ruhang II additional damage increased from 18 to 28.
Zaw Stat Fixes:
- Ooltha's base Critical Chance changed from 22% to 18% as intended.
- Mewan's base Status Chance change from 22% to 18% as intended.
- Ostron Rug Collection has been added to the Market!
- Made numerous HUD optimizations.
- Fixed some missing reward pools in Bounty reward rotations.
- Fixed Zaw Rivens having unintentionally lower stats than their Disposition indicated. This results in an overall Zaw Riven buff by 50%.
- Fixed Zaw Rivens turning into generic Melee Rivens when upgraded (relogging fixed this).
- Fixed Zaws not displaying their Riven distribution correctly in the Arsenal.
- Fixed attempting to view a Sugatra with a Zaw equipped resulting in not seeing the weapon or the Sugatra.
- Fixes towards Bounties insta failing if an ability to teleport (Nova’s Wormhole, Itzal’s Blink, etc) was used to enter the Bounty area.
- Fixed enemies inside a Vazarin Void Aegis bubble not attacking players also inside the bubble.
- Fixed Sentient Cores counting towards the Medallion challenge of a "Find x Syndicate Medallions" Riven.
- Fixed Rhino’s Iron Skin absorbing damage instead of Harrow’s Covenant if cast first.
- Fixed leg Armor being incorrectly orientated on Mag’s Pneuma Skin.
- Fixed a script error when casting Ivara’s Prowl ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Nidus’ Virulence ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Trinity’s Blessing ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Hydroid’s Undertow ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Rhino’s Rhino Charge ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Excalibur’s Exalted Blade ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Zephyr’s Tail Wind ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Ember’s Fireball ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Nova’s Molecular Prime ability.
- Fixed a script error when casting Chroma’s abilities.
- Fixed a script error when casting Equinox’s abilities.
- Fixed a script error when using Transference.
- Fixed Mod image rewards for Alerts looking stretched.
- Fixed Warframe abilities appearing as unranked when viewing them in the Arsenal in Cetus.
- Fixed Luminous Dye remaining active if used prior to transitioning back to Cetus and then re entering the Plains.
- Fixed an edge case where if you pressed Esc right as the End of Mission screen is opening when transitioning to Cetus, you'd get soft locked.
- Fixed incorrect diorama when viewing Operator Greaves.
- Fixed Operators appearing to have a very long giraffe-like neck when viewing equipment from the Quills.
- Fixed a stretched mesh on the Valkyr Delusion Skin.
- Fixed Syandanas not sitting properly on the Valkyr Delusion Skin.
- Fixed Aura Mod description text discrepancies.
- Fixed the Sprint Boost Mod description not displaying % Sprint Speed.
- Fixed a file path text appearing in Lephantis’ boss fight.
- Fixed a join in progress crash.
Update: 22.1.2 HotFix
30. Oktober, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post
- Sigma & Octantis - Day 700 Daily Tribute Milestone Sword and Shield
- Deadly slashes from the Sigma sword are matched only by the force of the Octantis shield when thrown via air melee attacks. Enemies hit by the Octantis are also stunned for a short period of time, leaving them open to finisher attacks
- Fixed host migration restarting the last stage of a Bounty to a broken state when the Bounty was already completed during that session.
- Fixed chat-linking not working for the Kinetic Diversion, Target Acquired and Spring-Loaded Blade mods.
- Fixed several fish spawning and despawning issues including retreating fish completely stopping before despawning. They should now keep swimming as intended.
- Fixed various fish moving but lacking animation when doing so, and also repaired some with broken animations.
- Fixed Transports having two entries in the Codex.
- Fixed multiple Nightwatch Enemy Codex entries with incorrect weapons and placeholder text for descriptions.
- Fixed an unintended issue where players could pick up Eidolon Shards after joining in-progress missions where the Teralyst had already been killed.
- Fixed an issue where Brilliant Eidolon Shards were not properly accounted for in the Focus Conversion screen after used to unlock Way-Bound nodes.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to fish in the town of Cetus.
- Fixed a rare crash that would occur when transitioning from Cetus to the Plains, and another when transitioning from the Plains to Cetus.
- Fixed the Esc menu and the tutorial popups in Vor’s Prize appearing stretched in non-standard aspect ratios.
- Fixed certain Ostron dialogue not playing when it should.
- Fixed the material of Valkyr’s Delusion Tennogen Skin incorrectly applying when toggling on the Prime details for Valkyr Prime in the Arsenal.
- Fixed Clients hearing Operator footstep sound FX playing after quickly switching from Operator to Warframe.
- Fixed long Zaw Grips having similar range to one-handed weapons even though they are physically longer than some other long weapons.
- Fixed Clients not gaining energy from Void Dashing through enemies as your Operator.
Update: 22.1.1 HotFix
27. Oktober, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post
- Take your fishing to the next level with a nifty “tackle box” gear wheel! You can now select the fishing spear and bait you’d like to use from a secondary Gear Wheel - Simply equip your fishing spear and re-open the Gear Wheel to make a selection from the spears and bait you’ve earned from Hai-Luk in Cetus.
- If desired, you can still equip all 3 fishing spears in your default Gear Wheel, but if you’re looking to save some gear slots all you need to do is equip 1 fishing spear in your Arsenal.
- The time in which fish bait is effective has been increased.
- Animations when switching between different fishing spears has been added.
- Reduced the frequency of Incursion missions occurring if you ignore them. When an Incursion mission is available, a ping sound will play, and the Lotus' transmission will play only if you engage it.
- Made the smoke on Atlas Graxx helmet more visible, especially when in the Arsenal.
- Bounties with only one stage will no longer display the Bounty stage counter.
- Updated the description text when hovering over a Junction to better describe how exactly you can unlock it.
- Fix several issues with Ostrons in Cetus and Konzu repeating redundant lines after returning from the Plains.
- Fixed a rare crash when attempting to leave Cetus and enter the Plains.
- Fixed supply drop missions in the Plains not progressing if you resurrected the enemy that held the beacon using Nekros' Shadow Of The Dead.
- Fixed Frost’s Snow Globe having visible holes when observed from the inside.
- Fixed Gara’s Mass Vitrify unintendedly crystallizing Captain Vor and Lieutenant Lech Kril.
- Fixed a script error related to Titania’s Razorwing ability.
- Fixed a script error related to Ember Prime’s World on Fire ability.
- Fixed a rare UI freeze when hitting tab the second you finish a Bounty that would cause a script error and prevent Clients from earning their rewards.
- Fixed a crash related to attempting to leave a squad before the mission has started.
- Fixed a crash related to a Client aborting a mission.
- Fixed being able to place two different waypoint markers by placing 1 each as your Warframe and your Operator.
- Fixed being unable to attempt a Bounty a second time (even if able to accept it from Konzu) after only completing the first portion of it and then returning to Cetus.
- Fixed Operator hair losing bangs when wearing a Mache mask.
- Fixed an incorrect material on Titania’s Unseelie Skin Tennogen skin.
- Fixed an issue with chat linking “Community Sigil” displayed the incorrect Sigil.
- Fixed all cases of Maroo’s Bazaar being located on Earth instead of Mars.
- Fixed an issue where rapidly equipping/unequipping your fishing spear could cause Clients to no longer use Consumables properly.
- Fixed several issues related to the animations for equipping a fishing spear.
- Fixed fish spawns piling up in large bodies of water.
- Fixed a case where fish would move much too slowly after being scared away by a spear.
- Fixed the Teralyst unintendedly spawning in the Plains of Eidolon Captura scene during the night cycle.
- Fixed an issue where gamepad users playing with the Classic controller config couldn't use bait.
- Fixed an issue where Clients would have their fishing spear equipped but not have access to the correct gear menu after host migration and forced to swap weapons to regain access.
- Fixed Teralyst disappearing as per.
- Fixed Madurai’s Void Strike not applying the damage increase on next attack to Warframes.
- Fixed a progress stopper in the Natah quest where drones would not spawn.
- Fixed issues with Syandanas clipping through Gara’s lower back.
- Made progress on a rare crash related to the gates to Cetus/Plains.
- Fixed Madurai’s Phoenix Spirit not increasing the elemental damage of Flame Blast.
- Fixed Void Traces not being obtained if the last Reactant you pick up is with your Operator.
- Tentatively fixed an Ostron being in a reference pose when you return to Cetus from the Plains (if you've played through The War Within and Saya's Vigil quests you'll know who I'm talking about ;) ).
- The following changes/fixes went live in 22.1.0 but were missing a mention in the notes, so we’re adding them here now:
- Increased the Resource Theft defense target’s base health from 500 to 700
- Added a health warning transmission to the Resource Theft Incursion.
- Progress on fixing an issue where after finishing the first part of a Bounty the mission would not progress and no second marker will appear on the minimap.
Update: 18.104.22.168 HotFix
26. Oktober, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post
- Added more German loc
- Fixed crashing in certain Archwing missions.
Update: 22.1.0 Update
25. Oktober, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post - TennoGen Round 10
- Titania Unseelie Skin by Rekkou
- Nezha Yaksha Skin by Faven and SilverBones
- Atlas Graxx Skin by Faven
- Mesa Devil Ranger Skin by Mz-3
- Valkyr Delusion Skin by prosetisen
- Limbo Vistyxio Skin by led2012 and Hydroxate
- Valkyr Ion Helmet by Yatus
- Banshee Dominia Helmet by led2012
- Frost Himavat Helmet by VoidPunch
- Limbo Venari Helmet by Volkovyi and Sab531
- You can now access your Mod collection while in Cetus!
- There is now a 'Leave Squad' option in the Plains of Eidolon. This will allow you to depart from a squad to your own session, which will allow you to extract independently.
- Players on the Public Matchmaking setting will now matchmake when the begin to load into the Plains rather than waiting until the end.
- Bounties now have indicators for their current and total stages to clear up confusion about their objectives.
- Reduced the Resource costs for all Zaw Grips and Handles (apart from the Balla and Peye).
- Clapkra Brace energy ammo increased from 20 to 40
- Lohrin Brace now boosts critical and status chance by 12% each.
- Increased the damage of Spiraling Pinnacle, Summit Plunge and Vaulting Apex combos from the Twirling Spire Polearm Stance.
- Limbo can no longer mine while in the Rift. Rocks aren't affected by his Void Magic.
- Relays/Cetus will now only show Calm and Busy instances
- Updated Cetus’ MotD
- Fixed an issue where joining friends in other Cetus instances can cause a squad to split or get stuck.
- Fixed Ignis (and similar weapons) being able to damage friendly Gara's Spectrorage mirrors.
- Fixed issues with the description text of Virtuos Fury.
- Fixed issues with getting out of bounds with Ivara's Dashwsire.
- Fixed issues with some name choices for items displaying the wrong error.
- Fixed issues with unclear error messages when Gilding Amps that were unranked.
- Fixed issues with Operator Amp customizations not being applied in missions.
- Fixed an issue with the Lohrin Brace not applying its Upgrades to Amps.
- Fixed Stat improvements from Gilding an Amp not being applied.
- Fixed an issue with some Mods not being chat linkable.
- Fixed being able to use Transference in first mission of The War Within.
- Fixed issues with Gara's Spectrorage radius being too small.
- Fixed issues with Host Migration causing Operators not working as intended.
- Fixed a UI issue where Nidus' Mutation Stack counter blocked the melee combo counter.
- Fixed issues with hitches when loading into some Plains Free Roam missions.
- Fixed an issue where the mission Challenge information would remain on screen if you were transitioning from Plains to Cetus.
- Fixed Clients getting stuck in animations if they used Transference just as they enter bleedout and then get revived.
- Fixed Client Warframes not being targetable if they are revived after having used transference just as they entered bleedout.
- Fixed erroneous HUD buff icons appearing.
- More fixes for Convergence spawning in air and underground.
- Fixed various performance issues.
- Fixed Bounty names being localized for clients in the host’s language.
- Fixed a camera issue when respawning in TWW quest.
- Fixed HUD script running on clients unnecessarily.
- Fixed Vulkar and Vulkar Wraith incorrect headshot damage (now: Zoom1 35%, Zoom2 55%).
- Fixed inconsistent Arcane descriptions between vendor and Arcane menu.
- Fixed the blocked ability icon from showing while in Operator mode.
- Fixed Hok’s special weapon not being attached to the wall.
- Fixed second dream script error.
- Fixed Electric Chroma’s Elemental Ward discharging too much electricity.
- Fixed Ember Agile unarmed variant sometimes playing the akimbo variant.
- Fixed the first shadow from Nekros Shadows of the Dead being spawned far away and potentially out of bounds.
- Fixed Prism Operator fire potentially causing large negative numbers.
- Fixed Ivara's "The Power Of Three" Augment needing more energy than it should if you tried to use it repeatedly
Update: 22.0.9 HotFix
23. Oktober, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post
General Plains of Eidolon Changes
- All Zaw Grip and Strike blueprints are now available at Rank 1 from Hok, and all cost 1000 standing.
- Increased the damage of all Amp Prisms and Scaffolds.
- Reduced all instances of Amp self-damage.
- Archwing disabler projectile no longer hit dodge-maneuvering players on explosion.
- Archwing disabler projectiles that target a flare have reduced explosion radius.
- Fixed an issue where players could trade in Brilliant Eidolon Shards for Endo. Maroo has returned from vacation and is sorry she got some tin-suits in trouble.
- Fixed an issue with audio stuttering out on the Plains.
- Fixed melee stances not staying equipped on ungilded Zaws.
- Fixed the Ceno Cuirass not having similar build requirements to the Vahd Cuirass.
- Fixed Eidolon Lens rewards from incursions not displaying properly.
- Fixed Pull applying damage deformers and ragdoll to some enemies it shouldn't be.
- Fixed Nova’s Worm Hole being able to escape the outer boundaries of Cetus.
- Fixed an issue where Fusilai would sometimes reload very slowly.
- Fixed Archwing disabler projectiles not actually tracking countermeasure flares.
- Fixed Archwing disabler projectiles not being affected by bullet attractor pulls (Mag, Amesha, etc)
- Fixed Zenurik Energizing Dash not always showing the proper value in the HUD buff when in two bubbles at once.
- Fixed clients using Transference sometimes getting extra HUD buff icons.
- Fixed a UI issue that occurred upon spending Focus while also redeeming Brilliant Eidolon Shards for Focus.
- Fixed Magus and Virtuos appearing as Mods when crafted in the foundry.
- Fixed amps built using Shwaak Prism and Shraksun Scaffold not passing through Volt’s Electric Shield.
- Fixed Eidolon Lures having strange hitboxes until downed.
- Fixed some leaking caused by Teralyst VFX.
- Various localization updates.
- Various crash fixes.
- Fixed Amps NOT requiring standing to gild.
Update: 22.0.8 HotFix
20. Oktober, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post
General Plains of Eidolon Changes
- Added the option to redeem Brilliant Eidolon Shards for 25,000 focus each. Redeem for the school of your choice in the appropriate skill tree!
- Made the Resource Theft bounty objective count as a success when the defense timer finishes, as a workaround for the armoured vault not opening. (still working on a proper fix!)
- Made the “abandoning mission” trigger more aware of verticality - hopefully fewer fails when flying in from high above the objective!
- Altered Zenurik’s Energizing Dash bubble to look less like Sapping Osprey mines.
- Fixed Convergence orbs spawning in the air.
- Fixed Unairu’s Magnetic Blast not dissipating on enemy death.
- Fixed Unairu’s Void Shadow description to be more accurate.
- Fixed an issue where using Transference would deactivate invisibility powers
- Fixed a progression stopper with the Kin rankup requirements in Cetus.
- Fixed an exploit allowing use of baits you don’t own.
- Fixed an exploit for rapidly gaining affinity on Amps.
- Fixed an issue where Blazing Chakram could escape the boundaries of the Plains.
- Fixed amp affinity gain not properly appearing in the mission progress screen or Liset mission results screen.
- Fixed a soft lock caused by equipping a Virtuos Arcane on an Amp.
- Fixed hitches when equipping an Amp.
- Fixed hitches when equipping a new modular weapon (Zaw) in the arsenal.
- Fixed a placeholder tag that appeared when using the Volnus.
- Fixed the Viper Wraith not being tradeable.
- Fixed host avatars appearing invisible to clients when using the simulacrum arsenal.
- Fixed Gladiator Resolve appearing in two different bounty reward tables.
- Further fixes to masks regarding hair and textures.
- Various crash fixes.
- Partially fixed Lephantis' head not opening on some occasions. The issue hasn't been resolved completely, but there should be significantly fewer progression stoppers!
Update: 22.0.7 HotFix
19. Oktober, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post
General Plains of Eidolon Changes
- Changed bounty reward tables:
- Lower level bounties will have less stances, and more useful mods for new players.
- Higher level bounties will offer Kuva and Void Traces.
- Reduced crafting costs of operator arcanes:
- Several reduced to 3 Eidolon Shards instead of 5.
- Breath of Eidolon requirements replaced with common and uncommon resources.
- Void Shadow no longer costs 40 Eidolon Shards to craft.
- Rare and Legendary fish baits now hint to the location of the fish.
- Added a fast travel option in your pause menu for all Cetus vendors.
- Added a message when changing donations to syndicates, Cetus or Quills if the new total would cause you to exceed your daily cap or max rep.
- Tweaked text elements in the donation UI screens.
- Disabled powers in the tunnel between Cetus and Plains to reduce capacity for script errors.
- Moved cut gems into the Resources tab of your inventory.
- Fixed an issue where players could not donate gems or cores to Cetus and Quills respectively.
- Fixed a memory corruption error when using the mining tool.
- Fixed hair not being covered by paper mache masks.
- Fixed mining deposits overlapping on certain rocks.
- Added underwater VFX to certain bodies of water in the Plains.
- Fixed players not seeing the explosion of other players' embedded grenade launcher projectiles.
- Added Tusk Recon Commander to the Codex.
- Added Swooping Falcon, Carving Mantis, Twirling Spire and Stinging Thorn to the Codex.
- Fixed the “focusing” sound for aiming with a fishing spear not working for clients.
- Fixed Virtuos Ghost and Virtuos Shadow not having percentage values.
- Fixed magnetic water in the Plains affecting Limbo while in Rift Walk.
- Fixed Ivara’s Artemis Bow always shooting with a horizontal spread.
- Improved performance issues when hitting multiple enemies with Valkyr’s Paralysis.
- Improved scripting for Hydroid’s Tempest Barrage and Tentacle Swarm.
- Fixed Gara’s Spectrorage nullifier checks being too high.
- Further fixes for Gara’s Mass Vitrify not being properly dispelled by nullifiers.
- Fixed Gara’s glass armor appearing to fade in every time a new cosmetic option is chosen in the arsenal.
- Fixed Vazarin’s Guardian Shell not having unique values for the last 2 upgrade levels.
- Fixed Naramon’s Power Spike affecting sniper combo counter decay.
- Fixed Unairu’s Void Shadow being able to cloak defense objectives.
- Fixed a crash caused by Unairu’s Void Chrysalis.
- Fixed an issue where using Transference for the first time upon entering the plains causing any invisibility on your Warframe to break.
- Fixed Zaw weapons using sword holsters.
- Fixed several common crashes.
Update: 22.214.171.124 Hotfix
18. Oktober, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post
- Fixed Operator room in the Orbiter not opening.
- Fixed 'daily Focus cap reached' messages not taking the Operator Focus into consideration.
- Fixed redeeming more Syndicate Medallions than your daily limit prompting you with a ‘wasting Standing’ message. Redeeming Syndicate Medallions is not affected by your daily cap.
- The Volnus is now usable in Conclave!
Update: 22.0.6 HotFix
18. Oktober, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post
General Plains of Eidolon Changes
- The Pharoma Blueprint is now reusable!
- Reduced the Dye Crafting time from 1 hour to 5 minutes.
- Optimized texture streaming in Cetus and the Plains. This will aid in possible relief for 32 bit players that experience crashes.
- Revised the description of Naramons Power Spike Focus ability to provide more clarity. It now reads:
- Melee Combo Counter now decays while out of combat by X every few seconds, instead of depleting completely.
- Dual Wielding will now be disabled when launching into Sky Archwing. You will now either equip your Pistol or Primary instead of your Melee weapon, since using your Melee in Sky Archwing disables it.
- Crafting Donating Operator Training Amp components now awards Standing with the Quills.
- The Archwing Launcher Segment Blueprint is no longer reusable considering you only need it once.
- Slightly tweaked the Spearfishing charge sound.
- Fixed Brilliant Sentient Shards sometimes spawning at the Cetus gates. Thanks to our amazing community sending us repros and logs, we were able to nail down this bug and fix it for real. To those who were very frustrated by this issue, we apologize. As one of the most valuable items introduced in the Plains and the most mysterious to acquire, it was our top priority to fix and we will continue to monitor.
- Fixed crashes that occur during the launcher update on some systems.
- Fixed a random crash when completing Bounties.
- Fixed a crash caused by Operator Void Beams.
- Fixed players who join Excavation missions in progress not getting rewards from Excavators.
- Fixed being able to trade in more Sentient Cores than required for the max cap, resulting in wasted items and players experiencing heartache.
- Fixed attempting to enter the Plains from Cetus as your Operator resulting in being forced back to your Warframe. Now if you enter as the Operator you’ll stay as the Operator!
- Fixed finding Kuria’s resulting in Onkko sending you an Inbox message.
- Fixed the Mod Sets not being Chat linkable.
- Fixed the Mining laser permanently hiding the normal reticle.
- Fixed Dual Wielding a Glaive and Pistol resulting in the weapon fire VFX and SFX will either not be playing or will be incorrect when holding a Datamass.
- Fixed Fisher Hai-Luk’s goodbye lines sometimes playing twice.
- Fixed Focus gains being doubled or even tripled on a weapon at End of Mission.
- More fixes towards some HUD elements not appearing for Clients when loading into the Plains.
- More fixes towards Convergence Orbs spawning high in the air.
- More fixes towards enemy Grineer Dropships getting stuck in their navigation paths.
- Fixed some bad Condroc animations where they were flapping their wings upwards. Fly much?
- Fixed the camera locking up when viewing your Clan screen while waiting for the doors to open to Cetus.
- Fixed opening Syndicate menus for Syndicates outside of Cetus no longer playing Cetus menu music.
- Reduced the headshot damage of the Vulkar series, Snipetron series and Vectis series in Conclave.
Update: 22.0.5 HotFix
17. Oktober, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post
General Plains of Eidolon Changes:
- Bait Blueprints AND Luminous Dye Blueprints are now reusable! (Working on getting Pharoma Dye Blueprint reusable)
- Adjusted the hitbox of Iradite objects.
- Increased the chance of certain Fish to spawn when the correct Bait is used.
- Changed the name of the Dual Krohkur to Twin Krohkur.
- Reduced the Fish catch sounds.
- Improved enemy spawn points and navigation in the Plains.
- Increased the damage of the basic Amp given to Operators.
- You can no longer purchase more Focus capacity than is needed to set every node active on a fully maxed tree.
- Optimizations towards Mining.
- Mass Vitrify now grows downwards to help cover enemies below.
- Added a hint below the Focus Capacity bar for how to drag the screen in order to view Focus nodes.
- Fixed Sentient Shards sometimes spawning under the terrain.
- Fixed not being able to progress the Plains Prospector achievement.
- Fixed sometimes matchmaking with players doing Bounties when loading into the Plains. Matchmaking should match you with other players who are roaming around doing Incursions as opposed to Bounties.
- Fixed leaving the Plains and returning to Cetus as the Operator results in the End Of Mission screen being blank.
- Fixed Pyrol and Azurite being rarer than intended and Coprun and Devar being more likely than intended. They should now be equally as likely.
- Fixed the Host crashing in any 8 player game sessions, primarily affecting both Trials.
- Fixed Drone Hijack spawning unrestricted quantities of enemies.
- Fixed Syndicate Daily Standing limit reduction not being compensated for title cap, if the title cap leaves you with exactly 0 Standing gains.
- Fixed being able to fly into one of the sections that you're supposed to walk in during The War Within.
- Fixed Tusk Reavers not using one of their jetpack maneuvers,
- Fixed Tusk Reavers doing their jetpack smash even when jetpack was destroyed.
- Fixed progression stopper when going into the Plains from Cetus while holding TAB (having the quick view End of Mission up).
- Fixed Transference being disabled for all squad players when only one player is in between the Cetus doors.
- Fixed Zaw Rivens sometimes being shown as a generic Melee Riven.
- Fixed Chat linking Zaw Rivens sometimes being shown as a generic Melee Mod.
- Fixed being able to start the Saya’s Vigil quest while in a group (Quest is Solo).
- Fixed incorrect Gem Icons.
- Fixed the day/night cycle on Cetus affecting skyboxes in other procedural levels.
- Fixed Operator hair not being visible when wearing an Ostron Mask.
- Fixed Nidus HUD not updating after respawning.
- Fixed weapon reticle remaining when using Scanners in Sky Archwing.
- Fixed Sniper reticles in Sky Archwing partially vanishing when aiming.
- Fixed being able to equip the incorrect holster on Zaws.
- Fixed a crash when returning from Plains if a squadmate connects/disconnects while rest of squad is waiting for the gates to open.
- Fixed Warframe invincibility in the Simulacrum not applying to Operators if they haven't been spawned yet.
- Fixed some hitching occurring in Cetus related to vendor dialog.
- Fixed a never ending looping reload animation when in Sky Archwing.
- Fixed Captain Vor’s mission information not listing his name.
- Fixed a crash when entering the Plains.
- Increased the damage of the Krohkur in Conclave.
Update: 22.0.4 HotFix
17. Oktober, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post
General Plains of Eidolon Changes:
- Resource Boosters now affect fish!
- Fixed not getting any rewards from Bounties and Incursions. Please note the increased Bounty Cetus Standing rewards will take effect when the next set is generated. We’re working on a UI issue where the Bounty/Incursion completion does not appear on screen. Don’t worry - you’re still getting the Standing, just the UI is missing!
- Fixed not being able to redeem Sentient Cores to progress in the Quills Standing. We have let you trade in more than your cap will allow which can result in unused Standing.
- Fixed the amount of fish caught being doubled in the End of Mission screen if you had used your Operator at all in the Plains.
Update: 22.0.3 HotFix
16. Oktober, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post
Plains of Eidolon: Hidden Cache Mission Changes:
- Caches in the Plains are now scannable, meaning they will show up when using Scanners.
- Increased the minimum timer to find the Caches from 1:20 to 2:40, and the maximum timer from 2:40 to 3:00.
- Increased the sound radius of the hidden Caches.
Plains of Eidolon: Reward & Economy Changes/Fixes:
Here is the first round of changes to aspects of the new economy! We'll continue to iterate as time is spent learning the systems and feedback is given on the experience. We're still looking for that sweet spot of what amount of time is fair to 'complete' everything this massive update had to offer, but as we all have different play schedules it will continue to be tuned!
- The Cetus Standing earned from Bounties and Incursions has been doubled in all cases (i.e all levels of bounties doubled from their former values).
- Reduced the maximum downtime between Incursions from 6 minutes to 5 minutes.
- Reduced Sky Archwing Launcher Blueprint crafting requirements:
- 100 Iradite to 50 Iradite
- 150 Fish Oil to 50 Fish Oil
- 1200 Circuits to 600 Circuits
- Significantly reduced Sky Archwing Launcher Blueprint build time.
- Removed Ayatan Stars and Uncommon Resources from High Level Bounties and replaced with 100x Void Traces. Low Level Bounties will continue to have rewards that target interests of a newer player who might not have some Mods that veterans do.
- Reassigned Blueprint values for gems:
- Common and Uncommon Gems are now built in batches of 10.
- Rare Gems are now built in batches of 6.
- Eidolon Gems are now built in batches of 3.
- The Quills Standing increases (Flawless Sentient Cores remains the same for now):
- Increased Intact Sentient Cores from 25 Standing to 100 Standing.
- Increased Exceptional Sentient Cores from 400 Standing to 500 Standing.
- Fixed not receiving a listed reward from a Bounty after completing it the first time. However, Cetus Standing is still only gained for the first completion of each Bounty
General Plains of Eidolon Changes:
- The Teralyst will now no longer be affected by Auras that manipulate its max Health and max Shields.
- Vendors in Cetus now appear in orange on the mini map.
- Removed the ‘Owned’ tag on Rivens linked in Chat.
- Adjusted Supply Crate Health to better match Bounty level in the Plains.
- Reduced the brightness of the lens flares used on the Lanka.
- The Profile now displays Cetus and Quills Standing separately.
- Tweaked the Operator arm animations when shooting an Amp so it’s not so different from other aim directions.
- When attempting to leave the Plains and enter Cetus, players who are downed/AFK will now be teleported to the gate. This fixes having to abort mission from the Plains due to not being able to re-enter Cetus.
- Polished the animations for Vazarin’s Guardian Shell to reduce head swaying when jogging.
- Tweaked the volume of Operator Amps and added sound effects to the charge up.
- Eidolon Lures now have a max level of 30.
- Grineer Dropships, Skiffs, and Bombers are no longer included in the 'kill enemies' objectives.
- Lowered Tusk Bomber Armor from 450 to 225 and lowered base Health from 4500 to 3500.
- Tweaked Frost’s Snowglobe FX to better respect night time lighting in the Plains as mentioned here.
- Convergence Orbs will no longer spawn on enemies in the air.
- Added new objective UI text to Mobile Defense missions and Vor’s Prize to be more descriptive and consistent.
- Added an area kill marker for Plains Assassinate general area once the mission starts.
- Fixed not being able to destroy the chains in the Chains of Harrow quest, or the braids in the War Within quest.
- Fixed the Eidolon not spawning if there as a Host Migration while out in the Plains.
- Fixed being unable to move forward when the Cetus gates open and having to step back and forward again in order to make it through.
- Fixed not being able to craft the Dual Krohkur due to the required single Krohkurs to craft counting as 1 weapon instead of 2.
- Fixes towards instantly failing Bounties in the Plains.
- Fixed Vazarin’s Protective Dash providing immunity and health, regardless of whether or not anything is hit. Only "allies hit by Void Dash" are meant to receive buff.
- Fixed Vazarin’s Mending Soul giving immunity to fish, preventing spearfishing.
- Fixes towards experiencing a crash when loading from the Plains to another level.
- Fixed the Focus screen not displaying the remaining daily Focus cap.
- Fixed two Hijacked Drones appearing when a Host migration occurs right after hacking the Drone.
- Fixed Grineer Snipers in Plains towers rapidly respawning.
- Fixed Corpus Nullifiers not destroying Gara’s Mass Vitrify and causing it to double up next time it is cast as seen here.
- Fixed medium and large Goopolas dissecting to Charc Eel unique items.
- Fixed Operator Void Blast not costing Energy when used in mid-air.
- Fixed Operator Void Mode melee Focus upgrade allowing spammable Void Blast with no Energy cost.
- Fixed Zaw becoming invisible after a Host migration.
- Fixed being able to dissolve Eidolons & Capture Targets via Channelling which could prevent loot from spawning.
- Fixed the Magnetic water in the Plains affecting Limbo while in the Rift.
- Fixed Spot-loading when equipping a new modular weapon in the Arsenal.
- Fixed the Arca Plasmor disintegrating the Teralyst.
- Fixed hacked Eidolon Lures not following after becoming downed.
- Fixed not being able to equip a Veiled Zaw Riven on any Melee weapon.
- Fixed fish/mining Resources collected in the Plains duplicating if you went from Cetus to the Plains and then joined a Conclave mission.
- Fixed Oberon’s Hallowed Ground affected area not matching the visuals.
- Fixed unintentional fish being attracted to Peppered Bait.
- Fixed getting an ‘unknown error’ when claiming an Eidolon Lens.
- Fixed chaining slides and air-slides counting towards the Sleds of Sunshine and Marathoner Achievement.
- Fixed traversing in Sky Archwing counting towards the Sleds of Sunshine and Marathoner Achievement.
- Fixed a typo in the Sharrac description.
- Fixed not being able to waypoint Iradite, Grokdul, or Maprico Trees in the Plains.
- More fixes towards getting double/triple Challenge progress prompts at the End of Mission screen.
- Fixed Clients not being able to see Entitled weapon names.
- Fixed Octavia’s Mandachord Instrument Packs being sold for Credits in the Market.
- Fixed not being able to complete Sortie Defense missions.
- Fixed Mobile Defense data masses falling through the floor in certain tilesets.
- Fixed script error when opening Ayatan Treasure list in Trade UI when in a Dojo.
- Fixed numerous script errors from Warframe abilities.
- Fixed a script error when transitioning between Cetus and the Plains.
- Fixed the Man of Few Words quest VO not playing as seen here.
- Fixed a broken Dragon Key UI icon.
- Fixed incorrectly placed ‘Completed’ text on the Bounty screen.
- Fixed incorrect glass materials in the Relay.
- Fixed Operator Masks not appearing properly during Transference.
- Fixed some UI not displaying when entering the Plains.
- Fixed Sigils flickering when equipped on Gara.
- Fixed the Inbox sometimes appearing on screen randomly.
- Fixed numerous typos.
- Only 2 of Vauban’s Minelayer can be active at a time in Conclave.
Update: 22.0.2 HotFix
13. Oktober, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post
Plains Drone Hijack Changes & Fixes:
- Added UI icons to match current objective markers at all stages.
- Hijacked Drone now scales in Health by the # of players.
- Replaced the yellow diamond marker at extraction with the white NPC extraction marker used in Defection missions.
- Increased the Hijacked Drones move radius. Players must now be within 30 meters of Drone for it to move to objective (was 10 meters).
- Reduced Lotus transmissions when reinforcements are called in to destroy the Hijacked Drone.
- Fixed an issue where if more than one Drone Hijack Incursion was played, the previous Incursion's Drone destination was marked as the new Incursion's Drone destination and the Drone moved to an unmarked location.
Mortar and Bombard Enemy Changes:'Bold text
- Drastically reduced the AoE damage from 150 to 40 for Mortar projectiles.
- Reduced the Impact damage of the Mortar Bombard mortars from 25 to 17 and AoE damage reduced from 50 to 25.
- Reduced the Impact damage of Bomber bombs from 25 to 20, AoE damage from 35 to 30, and AoE radius from 15 to 12.
- Reduced the Impact damage of Bomber rockets from 15 to 12 and AoE damage from 20 to 17.
- Reduced the Armor of Bombers from 500 to 450 and Health reduced from 5000 to 4500.
- Added more details to Zenuriks Energizing Dash description to better clarify how it functions.
- Replaced Gara’s Blueprint requirement of Kuva with Orokin Cells.
- Increased Endo Bounty rewards at highest tiers - we will continue to monitor and balance the economy (rewards and costs). Worry not, Tenno!
- Vor’s Prize will now appear as “Completed” in the Codex for players that chose to skip it back in the day. This was causing confusion on prerequisites for Saya’s Vigil - it wasn't stopping progression, just adding confusion.
- Updated an old Waypoint used in Stolen Dreams and The New Strange quests which was missing an in-world marker and yellow tint, this may have caused some confusion as all missions use the in-world marker now.
- Included a small optimization for Relay/Cetus CPU for high players counts.
- Adjusted the positioning, size, and hit radius of the Iradite Resource in the Plains.
- Lowered Eidolon Drone hijack marker's minimum range from 40 meters to 5 meters.
- Adjusted the weaponry of the Skiffs and Tusk Dargyn’s in the Plains to not be so accurate.
- Operator’s first Amp will now properly strip resistances.
- The Focus School selection screen will now appear on login if a player has completed Second Dream but doesn't have a Focus ability selected yet. This should also fix people stuck in the War Within quest or The Second Dream quest.
- Removed the ‘Exit’ button from the End of Mission Failed screen upon dying in the Plains. This fixes clicking ‘Exit’ resulting in a screen lock and having to close the game.
- Increased the Grineer Dropship Turrets base Armor from 50 to 100 and increased Turret base Health from 600 to 650.
- To reduce unintended Transference movement chaining, one can only use Transference once after a jump and must land before being able to use Transference again.
- End of mission Endo rewards will now appear as a sum instead of multiples (ex. 200 Endo as opposed to 50 Endo x 4).
- Increased the context action of Grineer Caches from Incursions/Bounties in the Plains.
- Fixed a crash when entering Cetus from the Plains.
- Fixed a join-in-progress crash.
- Fixed a variety of crashes when using Transference.
- Fixed a crash when completing Bounties.
- Fixed a progression stopping issue in The War Within quest where you were unable to use Transference.
- Fixed a progression stopping issue in the Stolen Dreams where you were unable to ‘Find the Arcane Machine’.
- Fixed the Quills Daily Standing Limit appearing to be 0.
- Fixed Convergence not being shared between Operator and Warframe.
- Fixed Mining breaking and the UI getting stuck on screen if you were Mining out in the Plains, walked back into Cetus and then back out into the Plains, and then completed Mining a deposit.
- Fixed the Sharp Shooter Achievement reading ‘100 meters’ but not actually functioning properly (it was triggering at 10 vs 100).
- Fixed not being able to install a Magus on the Operator's Zariman Suit and Hood.
- Fixed the time limit being ~165 minutes when playing a second Cache Incursion in Plains.
- Fixed timer/Cache count UI ordering in the Plains.
- Fixed Gara’s Mass Vitrify completely freezing bosses in glass.
- Fixed the Archwing Launcher Segment not being Chat linkable.
- Fixed Mag Pneuma Helmet being free for everyone.
- Fixed a lighting issue in the The War Within quest.
- Potential fix for getting double/triple Challenge progress prompts at the End of Mission screen.
- Potential fix for missing transmissions during Bounties.
- Fixed NPC’s getting their Shield values multiplied twice by the difficulty level.
- Fixed sounds dangling if you switched to a different Gear weapon (like Spearfishing) while it was equipped.
- Fixed Clients seeing their Bounty objective marker as Cetus when on the Plains.
- Fixed Gara having no description for her Passive.
- Fixed missing subtitles when meeting Onkko for the first time.
- Fixed numerous script errors caused by Warframe abilities.
- Fixed a typo in the Plains Assassinate objective text.
- Fixed a shader issues with Limbo and Banshee.
- Fixed numerous localization issues.
- Argonak damage decreased in Conclave.
- Vasto Prime damage returned to what it was previously in Conclave.
- Krohkur damage decreased in Conclave.
- Latron Wraith mag size returned to 15 in Conclave.
- Gara’s Shattered Lash no longer knocks down in Conclave.
Update: 22.0.1 HotFix
13. Oktober, 2017 (englisch) Forum Post
- Added ‘Complete a Bounty in Cetus’ text to Saya’s Vigil quest to clarify prerequisite.
- Old Man Suumbaat now takes Raw Gems for Standing.
- Increased accuracy and damage of the Grineer Dropship turrets in the Plains.
- Fisher Hai-Luk in Cetus now displays the daily Standing limit, as well as the actual amount of Standing received when providing fish (as well as the total amount if it exceeds the Standing limit).
- Increased the distance of Extraction during the Saya’s Vigil quest.
- Removed a few unreleased Mods from the Transmutation table and set them as Untradable. If you were able to acquire one you get to keep it for now!
- Fixed being unable to visit the Plains and use weapons if joining in 'Public'.
- Fixed a crash when returning the Cetus from the Plains.
- Fixed a crash when switching levels from the Plains.
- Potential fix for Incursions hanging at the end of a stage seemingly randomly.
- Fixed the objective not updating in Saya’s Vigil quest.
- Fixed getting an error message and your camera being stuck in place when selecting Old Man Suumbaat’s Daily Special.
- Fixed Tusk Minigun Bombard Eximus and Tusk Sniper Eximus not reacting properly to being disarmed in Cetus.
- Fixed long numerical values when crafting Amps in Cetus.
- Fixed seeing floating Sigils when talking to vendors in Cetus.
- Fixed seeing a Steel Meridian icon instead of Cetus Standing icon when returning to Cetus from the Plains.
- Fixed incorrect Amp stats when viewing it in the Operator Customization screen.
- Fixed a Relay/Cetus issue where player names may flicker or disappear.
- Fixed fish not appearing in a certain area of water in the Plains.
- Fixed a script error when casting Mag’s Polarize.
- Fixed a crash when playing The Index.
- Fixed not being able to open Relics and select rewards at the end of Void fissure missions.
- Fixed some localization issues.
Update: 22 Update
The highly anticipated Plains of Eidolon update is here!
Our biggest update, ever, Plains of Eidolon has finally arrived! First off, thank you for checking it out!
If you're new to Warframe - oh hi! You’ve arrived at an interesting time in our multi-year journey. We hope you’ll stay a while and join our little space-ninja community. Cetus and its open landscape, Plains of Eidolon, have been placed early on in the progression path on Earth so that you can experience them as soon as possible!
If you’re a Founder - a Veteran - a Prime Access supporter - please know that it is by your hand that this crazy update is even possible. This update is dedicated to you.
Plains of Eidolon, with its expansive landscape and all-new dynamic game systems, represents the ongoing evolution of Warframe. Our continuing mission: to create a game that feels alive, that challenges its creators and its players alike. A game that lives up to the amazing community that has grown around it.
Happy Fishing, Tenno! LOVE, THE WARFRAME TEAM
Some quick facts you might want to know about how Cetus & the Plains of Eidolon work!
The Plains of Eidolon and Cetus operate on a persistent asymmetrical Day/Night Cycle. As the sun rises and sets, different gameplay systems become available! The details are:
- The 'Day' cycle lasts 100 minutes.
- The 'Night' cycle lasts 50 minutes.
- The full cycle is 150 minutes (Day + Night).
- You can get BOUNTIES from Konzu in Cetus - these are missions that increase your standing and earn you rewards. You can do this DAY or NIGHT!
- INCURSIONS are random events that will occur in the Plains if you haven't selected a Bounty before you depart. These only happen in the DAY!
- At NIGHT you can engage in the TERALYST HUNT.
- Ostron Vendors are accessible in Cetus at any time!
- Take your Captura to new lengths by purchasing the Plains Scene from Old Man Sumbaat! You'll need to climb the ranks of the Cetus Standing to earn this!
- Defection has been added to eligible Void Fissure missions!
- Added a new ‘shield-like’ objective marker to Defense, Mobile Defense, Hijack, and Sabotage missions.
- Added a ‘Delete All Read Messages’ option in the Inbox. *Please note that this currently does not apply to Community messages.
- Added a Corpus Outpost and Grineer Shipyard tileset level to the Interception mix for some variation.
- Added a visual indicator when viewing a Mod that lets you know if you already own it.
- Prettied up materials for several doors in different tilesets.
- Added a Screen-Shake toggle option!
- Added two new alternate versions of the default Liset load screens!
- You can now control if you want to accept gifts from All, Friends Only, or None in the Options Menu!
- All trace fire weapons trace distance reduced to 300m apart from Sniper Rifles which stay at 1000m.
- Magnetic Damage Status Effects now drain energy over time as opposed to completely draining all energy.
- Changed Ayatan Star markers to only display if you're within 100 meters or so range of the drop.. Amber Star markers will also appear larger due to their rarity and to avoid confusion.
- Maroo's Bazaar is now located on Mars.
- Adjusted the Nyx Carnifex Helmet and Skin colors to match original design.
- Toned down the density of the Zenistars FX.
- Removed stagger on hit from Grineer Flameblade units.
- Capture missions will no longer have the chance to change to the Exterminate objective in Kuva Siphon missions.
- Improved the mesh quality of the Angstrum and Prisma Angstrum to avoid blocky textures.
- Companions will no longer lose integrity if a print is in the process of being distilled to prevent unexpected death.
- Changed metal material assignment for ceilings in the Corpus Tilesets to improve performance.
- Improved Corpus Dropship passenger animations and increased the speed at which they drop the Corpus reinforcements.
- Cranked down the intensity of Nox’s helmet smash and explosion upon death sound FX.
- The following items are now color tintable:
- All Vandal and Wraith weapons.
- The Harkonar Wraith Armour and Syandana.
- Updated icons for the Lato and Braton Vandal.
- Improved Jat Kusar weapon trail so that it is more visible.
- Toned down lens flair on Nekros' idle.
- Improved Operator movement animations in the Landing Craft to remove weird leg and arm motions.
- Changed the TennoGen Knaita Mag skin’s default colors to match the Steam Workshop’s main image. Icons for Helmet and Skin have been updated to match as well.
- Updated Grineer reaction animations to be snappier.
- Updated the Shield Lancer’s shield to PBR.
- Polished Grineer mobility animations.
- Ash’s idle smoke now reacts to lighting.
- Reduced particle count on one of Rell’s manifestation abilities.
- Players who have the blueprints for The Limbo Theorem, Hidden Messages, or Patient *Zero will now automatically receive the quest itself upon logging in. The blueprints will be removed and if they were under construction, the resources and credits will be refunded (except for the argon crystals for The Limbo Theorem, sorry!).
- Anti-MOAs are now able to spawn in Exterminate and Mobile Defense missions on Jupiter.
- Tweaked the glass material on the Orokin capsules in the first mission of Vor’s Prize.
- Updated Quaro Sugatra’s material rigidness to make it perform more like metal.
- Updated the Liset’s appearance in the cinematic during the first mission of Vor’s Prize.
- Cleaned up a small patch of unintended Infestation on the Corpus Outpost tileset. Looks like those Corpus janitors were really slacking!
- The Gear wheel can now have up to 12 items!
- The in-game Market now includes a separate category for Warframe Deluxe Bundles!
- The Ayatan Star installing prompt will now only display once per Ayatan installing session rather than on every socket.
- Improved Hydroid’s Tempest Barrage when aiming through doorways. The Barrage will better hit the aimed location than the actual doorway.
- Tweaked the Hydroid Graxx Skin default colors to better match original design.
- Reduced the range at which NPCs see ragdolls / projectiles etc - this helps reduce the chance an NPC will see a body a long distance away and become alert.
- Optimized scripts used by Defection missions.
- Optimized the Infested Tar Moa sounds.
- Made many small performance optimizations to all Warframe abilities.
- Optimized Coolant Leak Mod slightly.
- Removed being able to Quick Revive yourself when dueling in the Dojo.
- The Sharpened Claws Kavat Mod now only applies the Armour debuff when actually dealing damage. Previously the Armour debuff would activate even if no damage was dealt.
- Changed Juggernaut's response to Warframe abilities to be consistent with other bosses.
- Grineer Blunts now only take Melee damage and have a passive Health drain.
- Reduced the radius on a light used on a few of Volt's abilities.
- The Simulacrum “Invincibility” option now works on Operators!
- Updated the Ogris and Grineer Napalm’s fire FX.
- Made sound optimizations for Nezha’s Fire Walker.
- Toned down the smoke FX of Excalibur’s Radial Blind.
- Kela De Thaym is no longer weak to finishers.
- Slightly tweaked the visual FX of Frost's Snowglobe
- Fixed a crash related to Harrow’s HUD.
- Fixed numerous Armor Attachments clipping through the Hydroid Graxx skins.
- Fixed getting stuck in the vent leading into Jordas Verdict Stage 3 nerve area.
- Fixed misleading objective marker pathing in the Once Awake quest.
- Fixed enemies not spawning in the Grineer Shipyard Mobile Defense Sortie tileset.
- Fixed not being able to disable lockdown in the third mission of the Second Dream quest.
- Fixed Syandanas not scaling when Titania casts Razorwing.
- Fixed a case where casting Hydroid's Tidal Surge into a Nullifier could get you stuck in the animation unable to do anything.
- Fixed Hydroid’s Tidal Surge Augment immunity wearing off early if cast a second time while active.
- Fixed Helios and Helios Prime take a long time to find a new target after being interrupted.
- Fixed the weapon trail from the Arca Plasmor being offset to the barrel.
- Fixed a plethora of Syandanas clipping through Equinox’s Insomnia Skin, and Rhino/Rhino Prime.
- Fixed weapon skin blueprints not showing the proper number of already owned in foundry.
- Fixed unequip animation playing twice for some weapons.
- Fixed Mozi Syandana not displaying properly on some Warframes and Skins.
- Fixed excessive bloom in the Donda’s Market diorama.
- Fixed Vor disappearing after the first beam block in the first mission of Vor’s Prize.
- Fixed Broca Syandana being bent while equipped on Nyx.
- Fixed Scourge not being affected by Adhesive Blast and Firestorm Mods.
- Fixed top section of Repala Syandana being rigid and bent at request of creator.
- Fixed a variety of Syandanas clipping into the Trinity Strega Skin.
- Fixed Nave Syandana clipping through Titania’s wings.
- Fixed objective marker pathing in the Grineer Shipyard tileset.
- Fixed bullets from Pandero’s Alt Fire coming from the holster position and not the gun when performing a Melee slide attack.
- Fixed the Grineer Fortress minimap appearing to have an edge.
- Fixed the 'Disable Sniper Scope' UI option causing regular reticle to not show up initially.
- Fixed various world holes in the Corpus Outpost level.
- Fixed arrows from the Lenz not detonating if fired into a corpse.
- Fixed a spot in the Orokin Derelict where enemies and Companions could get stuck as per: click here!
- Fixed various escapable level holes in the Grineer Shipyards tileset.
- Fixed various escapable level holes in the Infested Corpus Ship tileset.
- Fixed various escapable level holes in the Orokin Lua tileset.
- Fixed the Arsenal displaying a ‘Charged Throw’ stat when Modding a Sentinel with Deconstructor or Deconstructor Prime.
- Fixed being able to avoid the disappearing platforms in the Mastery Rank 13 test.
- Fixed the Star Chart UI displaying Void Fissure mission information to those who do not own any Relics.
- Fixed Clients not seeing the Hosts Angstrum/Prisma Angstrum ammo magazine cycle correctly.
- Fixed the Corpus enemy models in the Clan Energy Lab appearing fully black due to bad lighting.
- Fixed Syandanas colliding with Nova Prime’s mesh.
- Fixed Rhino's Roar FX not appearing on buffed allies helmets.
- Fixes issues with the angle of the Jat Kusar slam FX.
- Fixed issues with Hydroid's water FX not having ideal ripples.
- Fixed issues with Oberon Prime's Hallowed Ground fern FX not appearing correct if cast on small places.
- Fixed issues with casting Hydroid's powers too quickly in succession leading to improper FX.
- Fixed issues with Harrow's Thurible FX appearing broken with Melee Channeling.
- Fixed issues with certain dialog windows appearing behind the Star Chart.
- Fixed issues with elevators being used to escape through certain roofs.
- Fixed an issue with Rescue targets possibly instantly dying on water.
- Fixed issues with extreme bloom in the Grineer Galleon.
- Fixed issues with destroyable loot crates spawning in rocks in the Law of Retribution.
- Fixed issues with the Xiphos landing craft clipping through the Grineer Galleon level.
- Fixed an issue with people being unable to trigger Transference during The War Within.
- Fixed certain Operator hairstyles appearing completely transparent during transmissions.
- Fixed some mesh flickering issues on the beams in the Sands of Inaros tomb.
- Fixed certain meshes and assets appearing entirely black.
- Fixed rewards not appearing in the end of mission window after dying as operator in a mission and entering the Void respawn sequence.
- Fixed an extra empty Mod slot sometimes appearing when Fusing Mods.
- Fixed newly identified Rivens giving your weapon negative Mod capacity, when it should just unequip.
- Fixed Prisma Jet Sentinel Wings diorama and store description wrongfully warning that the wings are a cosmetic for the Diriga only when they are available for all Sentinels.
- Fixed the Platinum icon not being centered in the orange background for unowned Landing Crafts in the Market.
- Fixed missing transmissions in the Kuva Fortress assault missions.
- Fixed a script error on Lua Spy missions.
- Fixed no enemies spawning after host migration in Mobile Defense missions.
- Fixed an issue in the final cutscene of The Second Dream quest where the Lotus and the Operator would disappear momentarily, giving players the ability to control their Warframe.
- Fixed wonky Archwing transitions in the final tileset of The War Within quest.
- Fixed navigation issues in the Infested Hive tileset.
- Fixed Jordas being near invisible during transmissions in the Jordas Golem Assassinate mission.
- Fixed several map holes in the Corpus Outpost, Corpus Ship, Grineer Fortress, Grineer Asteroid, and Grineer Sealab tilesets.
- Fixed crates spawning inside the tilse in the Infested ship tileset.
- Fixed specific instances in the Grineer Fortress tileset where if a player stood at the edge of extraction it would force them into Archwing mode and cause them to clip through the tile.
- Fixed Grineer Hellions floating in air when their jetpack is destroyed.
- Fixed using Loki's Switch Teleport in mid-air causing teleported enemies to float mid-air until the ability animation was complete.
- Fixed Syandanas not sitting properly against Harrow’s cloth.
- Fixed skins on the Soma not previewing on its clip in the Arsenal.
- Fixed a bug where players could fall into the floor if they rushed the hack Console in Grineer Fortress spy missions.
- Fixed tumor destruction FX not appearing in Infested Ship Rescue missions.
- Fixed the Javlok and the Ferrox alt fire playing their holstering animation after throwing.
- Fixed Ancients getting stuck trying to step their melee attack indefinitely after a player parries them.
- Fixed the Igaro Syandana positioning on all Warframes.
- Fixed decorative asset floating from a wall in Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed the Aquiros Syandana floating off of Valkyr’s base model, Valkyr Prime, and specific Valkyr Skins.
Various LOC fixes.
- Fixed Arcane Helmets not being listed when selecting an Arcane to Normal Helmet conversion blueprint.
- Fixed a progress stop in the Archwing quest where no enemies spawned and where waypoints lead to nowhere.
- Fixed Harrow’s Thurible shadow being visible even if you are not casting.
- Fixed minimap issues on Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed issues in some levels where projectiles would abnormally slow.
- Fixed issues with broken navigation in Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed ragdoll not having a head if you die while invisible.
- Fixed a case where some melee enemies would get stuck in their melee attacks indefinitely.
- Fixed being unable to stealth attack Ancients and Feral Kubrows.
- Fixed excessive bloom on certain a doorway in the Corpus Ice Planet tileset.
- Fixed visible map hole in the Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed Naru Syandana textures as per Creator’s request.
- Fixed material on the Equinox Insomnia Skin’s helmet to match other Equinox helmets.
- Fixed some door materials not matching their locked/unlocked state.
- Fixed visible yellow seams on the floor of the Corpus Ship tileset.
- Fixed rocks poking into other tiles in the Grineer Asteroid tileset.
- Fixed ice surface clipping into the platform.
- Fixed being able to zoom out on your Warframe when hitting ESC upon opening the Star Chart.
- Fixed AI getting stuck on a staircase in Grineer Galleon Defense missions.
- Fixed being able to break the Scanner in the Orbiter by continually turning it on and off again.
- Fixed Syandanas defying gravity during wall latch, tight ropes, and certain abilities.
- Fixed the Excavator being improperly labelled “Extractor” in localized versions of the game.
- Fixed crates being able to spawn in areas that might not be accessible on the Orokin Tileset.
- Fixed a rare case of being unable to exit Decorator Mode when using a controller if your bindings were set a specific way.
- Fixes towards Archwing enemies getting stuck on obstacles in the environment.
- Fixed the Broca and Obsidian Azura Syandana clipping through Saryn’s Orphid Skin.
- Fixed various Syandanas clipping through Nyx and Nyx Prime.
- Fixed the Melee combo counter overlapping Nidus, Vauban, and Ivara’s ability UI indicators.
- Fixed missing objective markers in Corpus Trench Run Archwing missions.
- Fixed a script error when firing the Operator Void Beam in the Second Dream quest.
- Fixed Sugatras not attaching properly on the Arca Titron.
- Fixed incorrect textures applying to the Grineer Galleon Sabotage Coolant after destroying it.
- Fixed the Sancti Magistar Health on charge attack function not working with the Palatine Skin equipped.
- Fixed Power Strength Mods not applying to Harrow’s Covenant scaling Crit Chance.
- Fixed Zephyr’s Tornados turning invisible when shot with the Arca Plasmor.
- Fixed seeing the number of Revives/Affinity cost when downed in the Simulacrum.
- Fixed Synthula Alerts appearing in the World State Window before having unlocked the Kuva Fortress via The War Within quest
- Fixed Sugatras and other decorative Attachments flailing wildly and moving at 3 million times the speed of light for a few seconds before being told to chill by the laws of physics.
- Fixed the counter of Landing Craft Decorations owned increasing in the Market after placing the Decoration.
- Fixed Fomorian Ship not appearing in the sky during the Law of Retribution Trial. Now the laser won’t be appearing out of thin air!
- Fixed being unable to preview changes done to a Kubrow or Kavat after removing them from Stasis if they are part of a Loadout.
- Fixed Stiletto Prime’s clip appearing to float when reloading.
- Fixed incorrect animation used when firing a bow while crouched and moving to the left.
- Fixed a platform on the Lua tileset clipping into the ice below it.
- Fixed enemies getting stuck in a room in Grineer Shipyard Mobile Defense missions.
+Fixed not being able to complete the Security Camera Codex entry.
- Fixed the Mastery Sigil displaying the incorrect Rank number when viewing it in the player's Profile.
- Fixed Chat filters sometimes incorrectly including messages that should be ignored.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when someone other than Inaros finishes Devouring an enemy.
- Fixed Mirage’s Slight of Hand interaction with pickups.
- Fixed enemy navigation issues in the Grineer Forest tileset.
- Fixed being able to rapidly fire your Bow if Reflex Guard is equipped.
- Fixed some script errors that could occur if you killed targets affected by Equinox's Rage.
- Fixed the Stalker spawning at the very end of a Void Fissure Defense mission while you’re invulnerable.
- Potentially fixed a script error when using Nyx Prime’s Absorb ability.
- Fixed Frost’s Avalanche damage being delayed on enemies who were already in a reaction animation.
- Fixed Warframe custom HUDs not properly changing if you switch from one Warframe with a custom HUD to another (e.g. Simulacrum arsenal).
- Fixed one case where ragdolls that were pinned by a projectile would flail their limbs like they belonged outside a car dealership.
- Fixed script crash for firing an Amprex and being killed at a specific moment while holding the trigger.
- Fixed script crash that could occur if you used Transference to your Operator at the right moment while casting Hydroid’s Tentacle Swarm.
- Fixed some incorrect Portuguese LOC descriptions.
- Fixed Operator having a floating head after using Arsenal in Simulacrum.
- Fixed the Infested Hive Tumors not appearing in the Codex after being scanned.
- Fixed the Archwing Rush Drones not appearing in the Codex after being scanned.
- Fixed Warframes holding their hand out to the left when jumping along walls to the right. Directions are hard.
- Fixed poor optimization on weapons like the Ignos, Nukor, and Cycron.
- Fixed an issue with Shade's Ghost removing cosmetics from your invisible silhouette.
- Fixed issues with accessing Dojos that are going through tier shifts.
- Fixed Switch Teleport causing Titania to clip through floors.
- Fixed a crash with Equinox’s Duality Augment.
- Fixed a rare crash.
- Conclave’s innate Power Rate is now variable based on how much energy you have:
- 0-25, 2.5 Power Rate (3 during Energy Surge)
- 25-50, 1 Power Rate (1.5 during Energy Surge)
- 50-75, 0.5 Power Rate (1 during Energy Surge)
- 75-100+, 0.25 Power Rate (0.5 during Energy Surge)
- Increased the time kill assists count from 3 to 5 seconds in Conclave.
- Increased get up animation speed from knock down in Conclave.
- Plan B can no longer be used with the Lenz or Zhuge.
- Limbo's Banish duration reduced to 4 seconds in Conclave.
- Loki's Decoy duration reduced to 6 seconds in Conclave.
- Titania's Spellbind disarm duration reduced to 4 seconds in Conclave.
- Nyx's Mind Control range reduced to 20 meters and is also removed on damage from Nyx in Conclave.
- Wukong's Cloud Walker duration reduced to 4 seconds in Conclave.
- Equinox's Metamorphosis duration reduced to 6 seconds in Conclave.
- Duration removed from Vauban's Tesla deployables and a max of 2 deployed at once added in Conclave.
- Fixed ability icons being greyed out for Clients in Conclave.
- Fixed an issue in Lunaro where curved throws would hit the ground first.
- Fixed an issue where Mutalist Cernos poison clouds quick shots were doing more damage than charged shots. We also reduced the duration of quick shot poison clouds.
- Lie in Wait Conclave mod changed to +20% Fire Rate while crouching.
- Reduced the collision size of Javlok's primary fire projectile in Conclave.
- Sun vs. Moon Conclave modes will now attempt to auto balance teams during matches.
- When a team has more than 1 player than the other team, the last player to join the session will be swapped to the team with less players.
- The player that is chosen to swap teams will receive an Affinity Bonus at the end of the match.
- Players that joined as a squad will not be affected by auto balancing.